Rate Dr. Christopher J. Ciccone

Dr. Christopher J. Ciccone's Ratings

By far the best physician I have ever had. Very personable, knowledgeable, and actually is concerned about your total wellness. Plus his staff is great.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Awesome dr been seeing them for years.. Now my kids are getting older they will be going to him also..

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ciccone is the only Dr. that I trust with anyone of my health needs. He has been my doctor for well over 11 years, and he never lets me down. At times, his staff can be off key, and a little too rude for my taste, but Dr. C makes sure that everything gets fixed, and the attitude in checks. Without him, I sincerely believe I would not be alive today. I highly recommend him for anyone!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ciccone is excellent! He is knowledgeable, kind, has a well-run office with polite staff, and always takes a personal and interactive approach with his patients. Rather than inundate you with every imaginable medication and risking a cascade of side effects, Dr. Ciccone demonstrates great skill in exercising a rational, well tempered and considerate approach to medicine. He is one of the better physicians I've had!

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

My wife and I have been with Dr. C forever and if my wife has her way she will see no other Dr. out there. As others say, he tends to run a little late but that is due to his care for his patients. His staff for the most part are great but right now I'm not too happy with them because they neglected to fax a script to a lab for needed blood work and I made a trip to the lab for nothing. Other than this instance I really don't have any other complaints. If you're looking for a caring and knowledgeable family doctor you can't go wrong with Dr. Ciccone.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Very compassionate and knowledgable. Good bedside manner and will talk to you.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ciccone has be a literal life safer for me. In 2003 I had a standard yearly physical, Dr. Ciconne detected a problem with my heart after listening to my explanation of some simple symptoms. A few days later, after a cardiologist visit, I had a six way cardiac bypass. The surgeon and the cardiologist stated I was functioning on only 8% of the required amount of circulation to my heart. Dr. Ciccone has been a great physician for me and his staff is always very helpful and caring. The phone number listed on this site is wrong. (757) 345-2829 is the correct number.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ciccone has made my whole family very comfortable. He seems to assess the person and adjusts his mannerisms to suit their needs. Even my husband who hates going to the doctor with a passion gave him an A. His words were "Dr. Ciccone is extremely helpful, listens to the problem, gave several options, and weighed the pros and cons with me to come up with something that better suited me." Our longest wait was probably 15-20 min in the waiting room and 10 min in the room.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag

Have only visited Dr Ciccone twice, I find him very easy to talk with, he is in no rush and willing to talk and explain problems with you. He is always running behind on your appointment because he will spend time with you and not be clock watching. He his very knowledgeable and makes you feel at easy with him. My second visit was for a physical(which nobody like's) and I never felt embarrassed with him checking me over. Hope to spend many more comfortable and happy visits with Dr Ciccone, his staff is very friendly and the Dr's assistants are very caring and gently with you.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ciccone is an exceptional physician. my family has gone to him since 1995, and have never been dissatisfies. actually, after experiencing some medical issues while out of town, and seeing multiple MD's I came back home and Dr. Ciccone had it figured out in one visit. He is my angel. and his follow up is amazing, should you need follow up. not to mention, he is just a very good person, medicine is lucky to have him as a profesional. he recently moved his office about 45 minutes from my home, and i still go to him, he really understands his patients. i highly recommend him and i am an anesthestist,so i have an inside look at his practice. he is possibley one of the best Md's i have seen as a patient.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag