Rate Dr. Eric T. Mizuno

Dr. Eric T. Mizuno's Ratings

He needs to watch his fowl language. Unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Mizuno for more than 10 years. I had an appointment in mid November and explained that I was leaving the country for 1 year and needed to get my meds and treatment squared away prior to leaving. After not hearing back for 4 weeks, 2 emails and 2 phone calls I found out that he had left his practice to move to Transitional Medicine. I was never notified and I had to start over with a new doctor. It cost me time and money. For this reason I have to give Mizuno and NMPG the lowest grade possible for their commitment to their patients care and customer service.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1895763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Best doctor ever. I wish I would have found him years ago. Eric is easy to talk to, genuinely concerned with my total well being. Punctual, efficient, very knowledgable. Stays current with research, provides multple options for my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1895762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Dr Mizuno is the best doctor i have ever had, When I moved out of IL i changed DOCTORS due to travel, It didn't last very long, I came back to Dr Mizuno and will never leaves again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1895761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Like the other reviews, all I have to say is that Mizuno Rocks. Amazing doctor, and would be totally bummed if I couldn't go to him. Cares about people and is a very good listener and thoughful doctor. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1895760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

Dr Mizuno is without a doubt the best Dr I have ever had. From replying to emails within minutes personally to allowing me to bounce ideas off of him and pointing me in the right direction to.. well too many things to list. I can honestly say I cannot imagine anyone could fake caring as much as Dr Mizuno does so it has to be real. After seeing how well I was treated my wife recently switched over to him from her long term PC Doc as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1895759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Not afraid to back you up in a collision case as are many Doctors. Very knowledgeable, caring, friendly, and gets straight to your problems. I have seen him for 8 to 12 years. He has has been and is a very capable Internal medicine Doctor. Is definitely interested more in your health than your money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1895758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

The most caring Doctor I have ever been a patient of !Thank God gor caregivers like ERIC .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1895757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

He's the best doctor anyone can ever have. He makes you very confortable and he really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1895756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I cannot begin to say what a fantastic doctor (and human being) Dr. Mizuno is. I've had extensive illness over a number of years, and he has been immeasurable help in initiating leads, referrals, open to new ideas, trying alternative therapies, recommendations. Just fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1895755].votes_count ]]