Dr. Kristina Falcon

Rate Dr. Kristina Falcon

Dr. Kristina Falcon's Ratings

This was only my first visit, but it went exceptionally well. Laura, Melisa and the DR were all very kind and professional. I had been in a great deal of pain and actually knew more about my condition than the average patient would (due to the fact that it is a 14 year condition - so I have been educated along the way). They nailed it and made me feel better on the first visit. The only advice I would have to a new patient would be this: it is a weird set up - you park out back and there is at least one other business in the building so it feels odd when you are trying to figure out where to go. The entrance is right on Main Street so just walk up front and it will all make sense.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I had hurt my shoulder years ago, and then fell on it, and was in a lot of pain. It would keep me awake at night. My job is physical, and I would have to use my left arm to raise my right arm up. I went to an area Chiropractor, but after many visits and expensive x-rays, I was no better. Then I found Dr. Kristina Falcone. She gave me my arm back. I can raise my arm over my head with no pain, I can even lift weights. Her method of Chiro and deep tissue massage are what fixed me. Other guys at my work have similar issues and instead of visiting Dr. Falcone they eat advil like candy, get steroid shots, or have surgery. Thanks to Dr. Falcone, I didn't have to go that route. That is why I say Dr. Kristina Falcone is an Angel of Mercy. Her staff of course, is also top notch.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Falcon is a true professional, the treatment received is exceptional and always consistent.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Falcon is more than amazing! She and her therapeutic massage therapists were very effective at relieving my back pain for several years. But when it was no longer possible, she gave me the courage to seek an appropriate surgical solution. I am immensely grateful to her. Because of Dr. Falcon I have been pain-free for 4 years.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr. Falcon many times over the past several years. My car tends to get rear ended, and that causes problems with my back. Another accident 3 years ago caused even more problems. Dr. Falcon knows her stuff, works with you where you are in terms of time and money, and she helps you stop hurting. Her massage therapists are tops. They are receptive to direction from you, and they too want you to feel better. I now see Dr. Falcon for monthly maintenance. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Falcon is Great. I never believed in chiropractors until last year. I went to another chiropractor who was really good, but far and didn't take my insurance. I decided to try Dr. Falcon on a neighbors recommendation and I'm glad I did. She is extreemly nice and extreemly good at her job.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag