Dr. Eric S. Mizuba

Rate Dr. Eric S. Mizuba

Dr. Eric S. Mizuba's Ratings

I was referred by my priary care doctor to Dr. Mizuba, and was skeptical of going to a chiropractor. I was very impressed by the level of care, as well as the knowledge this guy utilizes so effectively. I have not only gotten rid of the initial problem, but also I have been able to return to an active lifestyle due to Dr. Mizuba's care. I have also been referring family and co-workers, with them also getting rid of their physical problems.Great place to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Dr. Mizuba is fantastic. Extremely knowledgeable, about everything. I have gone in there with problems that I had no idea he could fix and he always has a treatment. I have had sciatica, herniated discs, tendonitis, plantar fascitis, you name it and he always helps me. He uses traction treatments, tens units, cold laser, adjustments, ultrasound among other things. He never rushes you through. Some doctors overbook and get patients in and out like it was an assemly line but not Eric. He explains things clearly and listens. Also a great personality! Go see him. He'll fix you up. Oh, and he has a great staff too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656296].votes_count ]]