Dr. Michael B. Schwartz

Foreign Lang: Russian

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Michael B. Schwartz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/01/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "TORRANCE" to "COSTA MESA"

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael B."
RID: 865395
20/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Schwartz has been my doctor for at least 15 years. I have tried other doctors and always come back to Dr. Schwartz. He succeeds where other psychiatrists have failed. He is a master at prescribing medications. He keeps up with all the literature and never gives up until you are well.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 495939
27/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Schwartz has been helping me for many years. He is very knowledgeable and sincere. I feel that he really listens and understands me. I can tell him anything, and I do not feel like he is judging me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 391368
24/08/07 5 5 5 5 Better than best. From medicine to therapy (in my case I'm beyond therapy -lol)... he gets me. Never judgmental; can tell this man anything (and everything). I love this guy.  Respond
RID: 56701
16/11/06 5 5 5 Very informed doctor, and if he's not sure he finds out. He spends a generous amount of time with his patients and does not quickly shove medicine in you and send you on your way. He puts thought in the process and expects your input. In the field of psychiatry he is about one in twenty who are actually practicing medicine.
Paid (or co-pay): $10