Dr. Catherine Textor

Rate Dr. Catherine Textor

Dr. Catherine Textor's Ratings

I am very lucky to have such an amazing team of Doctors they are very understanding and could never ask for anyone better

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

I cannot accurately comment on her staff or punctuality because my encounter with her was in the Prince George ER. However, I can say she was onw of the worst doctors I've ever had the displeasure of meeting! She was rude and abrasive. Told me that it was the end of her shift and another doctor would take over. This could not have been more apparent in her lack of attentiveness! She also seriously lacks any bedside manner. I saw her when I was under a great deal of stress and told her i'd been having severe anxiety all day, but had been calmer for the last hour. 5 minutes with her and I was back in the panic zone. Her response was to tell me (and I quote) "suck it up and get over it". She didn't listen to a word I said, but instead talked over me and lectured me like a child. If I ever encounter this doctor again I will wait for the next doctor available. She's rude and shouldn't be allowed to practice this way!

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Textor & Dr. Riome as GP's. They are both very knowledgable and compassionate. I normally only visit the office but once a year for my annual physical or if I have a pressing issue that needs to be addressed. Fortunately I have my health and I do not require several visits to the office as I do have issues with the office staff; very hard time reaching them by phone, not very friendly and do not accomodate you when you have an emergent issue. Fortunately these two doctors make up for their office staff. They are a great asset to PG docs and both make up for the loss of Dr. Eckersley. Maybe they should look at changing their office staff? Sounds like I am not the only one that has had issues.

Submitted July 3, 2011 | flag

I wish she was my family doctor. She delivered my daughter. She was wonderful, when i wanted to give up she pushed me to go farther.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Textor is a Genius. I am very blessed to have Dr. Textor as a doctor! She is very smart, kind , patient, Understanding, Trustworthy. Thank You Dr.Textor for all the support through these trying years! From:Tianda

Submitted Aug. 8, 2010 | flag

I hope Cathy reads this!! the only thing i miss about leaving prince George is having Dr. Textor and Dr. Riome-York as my family's dr.'s. THey are amazing and the best ever. Miss them very much!!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

Doctor Textor is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is very genuine, compassionate and caring; not to mention very knowledgeable. I am very sad to be leaving Prince George! I wish I could take her with me!

Submitted July 29, 2009 | flag

dr textoer is a one of the best dr i have known she is very thoural and kind hearted and explains exackly what your tests results are god bless her

Submitted July 13, 2009 | flag

I have known Dr. Textor for many years, I live on vancouver island where she is from. I've called her a few times in need of help. She always complies and is here for me. For someone who has suffered severly from acne she has always tried to assist me in everyway she can ,even from Princegeorge. She is the best and i hope oneday she ends up here on the Island.

Submitted April 24, 2009 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Textor since she first arrived in Prince George and she has been great. I rated the Staff quite low but only because it is really difficult to get through on the phone to make an appointment. My husband has, on occasion, driven to the office to make an appointment because he gets so frustrated trying to call. Dr. Textor is compassionate and knowledgeable, approachable, friendly - everything you could possibly want in a family doc.

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag