Rate Dr. David C. Lesseski

Dr. David C. Lesseski's Ratings

Dr lesseski is amazing however his staff was terrible.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lesseski great Caring always answered questions feel sad that he is not taking patients or seeing patients Need to find dr. As good as him

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

Logistics and staff are ridiculous. Have a lot of opportunity in this area...it's a shame because Dr. Lesseski is a great doctor.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

He is a Doctor that cares for his patients. He listens and asks all the right questions to get to the bottom of your problem. This world needs more Doctors/men like Dr Lesseski. I am blessed that he took me on as his patient.

Submitted July 7, 2013 | flag

He's a great Doc!!! He's given me faith in the medical field again!! He notices stuff from across the room!! Very observant!! Makes you feel at ease!! No preaching!!! That's a great quality in a Doctor these days!! :)

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

He is great! There has been recent staff changes, they have same day scheduling, and are a very caring office. I couldn't be happier!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lesseski is great but most of his office staff (especially Kelly) are unfriendly and makes you feel very frustrated. I left his practice last year.

Submitted July 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dave has been my family physician for 20 years. He has a great memory,often remembers kids' last illnesses and other issues, is very knowledgeable, open to discussion, and we are all very grateful for his level of care for this family over the years.

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lesseski is amazing and very consisent. I just left the practice recently after 18 years due to the office staff (Kelly). Kelly has been very evil to my husband and myself. Dr. needs to change his office staff and he would be the best in Erie.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag