Rate Dr. Miroslaw Dutczak

Dr. Miroslaw Dutczak's Ratings

Dr. Dutczak was at a walk in clinic at the end of my street when I first moved back to Ashdale Ave. in approximately 1985. After a very short period of time, I transferred my records and made him my family Dr. This was a huge change for me because I had only one other family Dr. in my life but I just knew this was a good fit for both me and my family. He has seen me through 2 children (now 29 and 26) and their numerous medical needs and treated me over almost 30 years with my extensive medical history (i.e. depression, diabetis, breast cancer, kidney damage, high blood pressure, allergies to mention only a few). It was Dr. D who caught my father's cancer. Even my X-husband and his wife continue to come and see him from New Castle. He definitely has earned every bit of his title as a "Family" Dr. - Dr. D has always been part of our family! P.S.: that also extends to Carmen and Maria!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I've been going to see Dr D for 25 years now. You will not find another like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I was a patient of Dr D's way back from 1981, he looked after me when I was pregnant with my now 27 yr old son, and my 20 yr old daughter.. and was their Doctor when they were small.. he had the office in the west end of Toronto, and the East end. He worked god awful long hours, and only had 10 off a year. He honestly, has been the BEST Dr i have ever had. I wish I could I could just pick him up and move him to calgary. I went back and saw him 4 yrs ago, for the first time in over 20 yrs, and wouldn't you know.. he still remembered me, AND still had my file lol.. i know right !! he took me in as a patient as if i never left, and i can honestly tell you all.. HE SAVED MY LIFE.. all he did was listen. I was going through so much turmoil in my life, and he was there, just like he always has. I hope to bring my kids ( the ones he doesn't know) to meet him this summer. it will be my honor to have my kids meet him.. <3 u DR D..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I was Doctor Dutczak's patient when I lived in Toronto, unfortunately the last time that I saw him was in 1998 and truly do miss having a good doctor. Doctor Dutczak was most compassionate and understanding and he would go the extra mile to be there for me for my general health and also mentally/emotionally. I live in Ajax now and I would had loved to keep him as a doctor, but since I do not drive... if an emergency I would not be able to get to him fast enough... I really dislike the doctor that I have now. I wish that Doctor Dutczak had an office in Ajax too...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Love Dr. D and Carmen - very helpful and accommodating. So relieved to have him as my doctor. Have been with him for over 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr D is a great doctor, may GOD Bless him, his staff and all of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

Dr. Dutczak is the best doctor and the most compassionate human being I've ever known. His knowledge goes far beyond general practice, and his heart is huge. I moved to Beaverton, over 100 km out of Toronto 3 years ago and I and my family keep going to Toronto to see him. I have friends who over the years became his patients. Some moved as far as Ottawa and still keep coming to see him in To. He is simply the best. And Carmen, his secretary is truly his right hand. She completes the team. I consider myself extremely lucky to have come across him and Carmen in my life and I wish there were more doctors like him and more clinics where people are treated as well as in Dr. D's clinic - he is so overworked! And, no, he is not always on time, that's impossible in his line of work but you can ask Carmen how long is the wait, and go for a walk - unlike in many other clinics where they tell you to stay put sometimes for hours :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2010

My son was able to get me into see Dr D. when I had major surgery and my own gp had retired. Dr D. removed my staples. Shortly there after he gave me a phyical and in places I wonld not have wanted. But he just did it for my own good. He is not fond of my son but does not hold that against me. He is caring and his compassion knows no bounds went in to see him for something one day and he dropped everything and said I was not breathing well and brought out some machine and said if this does not work I need to be in the hospital immediately. Well his little machine did the job and I walked out feeling much better.Not just as a doctor but as a humam being there are very few special caring indivduals like this man. As for his right hand Carmen she takes alot of abuse from certainpatients.I find her polite terrific and also like Dr. D she goes the extra mile as well. They are a great team and I am blessed that they allow me to be a patient. Thank you. Cheryl Pike.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

Simply the best family doctor I have ever met or even heard of! I have been a patient for more than 20 years & drive more than 45 minutes to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

This Doctor is very knowledgable and speaks to you in terms that we as patients understand. He knows the correct steps to take and is quick in referrals to Specialists. He is kind, compassionate and very caring. Never met another Dr. like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896859].votes_count ]]