Rate Dr. Miroslaw Dutczak

Dr. Miroslaw Dutczak's Ratings

The wait times can be long, but that is because Dr. Dutczak actually takes the time to explain the situation to you. He is a excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I have had Dr. D as my Doctor for 30 years. He really is a fantastic Doctor. However, if you have an appointment time scheduled you may as well add another 60 to 90 minutes to your appointment as he is always behind (yes, even at the very start of the day he is already running late). The secretary has a Dog in the office which I also find both annoying and disgusting. I like the Doc so much that I actually feel guilty saying anything negative about him, but the wait times are just simply ridiculous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

He's been my doctor for over 30+ years wouldn't change to another. Dr. D is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I would follow Dr. D to the ends of the Earth, he is that great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Dutczak was at a walk in clinic at the end of my street when I first moved back to Ashdale Ave. in approximately 1985. After a very short period of time, I transferred my records and made him my family Dr. This was a huge change for me because I had only one other family Dr. in my life but I just knew this was a good fit for both me and my family. He has seen me through 2 children (now 29 and 26) and their numerous medical needs and treated me over almost 30 years with my extensive medical history (i.e. depression, diabetis, breast cancer, kidney damage, high blood pressure, allergies to mention only a few). It was Dr. D who caught my father's cancer. Even my X-husband and his wife continue to come and see him from New Castle. He definitely has earned every bit of his title as a "Family" Dr. - Dr. D has always been part of our family! P.S.: that also extends to Carmen and Maria!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I've been going to see Dr D for 25 years now. You will not find another like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I was a patient of Dr D's way back from 1981, he looked after me when I was pregnant with my now 27 yr old son, and my 20 yr old daughter.. and was their Doctor when they were small.. he had the office in the west end of Toronto, and the East end. He worked god awful long hours, and only had 10 off a year. He honestly, has been the BEST Dr i have ever had. I wish I could I could just pick him up and move him to calgary. I went back and saw him 4 yrs ago, for the first time in over 20 yrs, and wouldn't you know.. he still remembered me, AND still had my file lol.. i know right !! he took me in as a patient as if i never left, and i can honestly tell you all.. HE SAVED MY LIFE.. all he did was listen. I was going through so much turmoil in my life, and he was there, just like he always has. I hope to bring my kids ( the ones he doesn't know) to meet him this summer. it will be my honor to have my kids meet him.. <3 u DR D..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I was Doctor Dutczak's patient when I lived in Toronto, unfortunately the last time that I saw him was in 1998 and truly do miss having a good doctor. Doctor Dutczak was most compassionate and understanding and he would go the extra mile to be there for me for my general health and also mentally/emotionally. I live in Ajax now and I would had loved to keep him as a doctor, but since I do not drive... if an emergency I would not be able to get to him fast enough... I really dislike the doctor that I have now. I wish that Doctor Dutczak had an office in Ajax too...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Love Dr. D and Carmen - very helpful and accommodating. So relieved to have him as my doctor. Have been with him for over 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr D is a great doctor, may GOD Bless him, his staff and all of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1896863].votes_count ]]