Rate Dr. Marie E. Helmold

Dr. Marie E. Helmold's Ratings

Doctor Helmold is great. The professionalism of the staff that mans the office is worse than horrible. Their poor treatment of me has caused me to find another Doc. Ex. In December 2011, I walked in unannounced, with Shingles on my back and was told by the receptionist that I could not be seen by the Doctor until "next week." I had to stand in the reception window in front of people in the waiting room and talk about a private medical matter in order to get her to grudgingly allow me to be seen by a young intern who was not my Doctor. Ex.6-25-13. I was late for a surgical procedure (they had rescheduled) and was told in a loud snotty way that I was a 1/2 late for my appointment(I alway wait past my appointment for them) I apologized,told her that I understood my lateness, and didn't need to be lectured or yelled at. She told me that she just wanted me to know that I would have to wait, which was fine. They ended up sending me home w/o doing the surgery to remove a cancer.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Helmold is great-very little wait time to get appts & always friendly-She's very knowledgeable & explains things to my son(11y)& me that we both understand-he's been seeing her for various dermo problems since he was 2-Highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted Dec. 28, 2006 | flag

Very helpful, usually seen within 15 minutes of checking in.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2006 | flag