Rate Dr. Gary F. Gladieux

Dr. Gary F. Gladieux's Ratings

I love the staff here, as well as Dr. Gladieux. He puts my daughter at complete ease, and makes her laugh we delight at each doctor visit. Every time we leave here, I am happy that I discovered this pediatrician. We switched from A larger multi-doctor practice, with a fancier office, and very happy with our move to a smaller practice with the same person working with us each visit. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I have never had a problem with anyone at this office. The staff is friendly and helpful. I've always been able to get emergency appointments. Dr. Gary is wonderful with my kids, they love going to him, and he takes time to answer my questions and concerns. The best part is that he doesn't make me feel like a crazy, overprotective mother. He listens to me and the kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I am so happy that my son has Gary as a doctor! He is both knowledgeable and professional as well as amazing with kids! By far this is what every doctor should be like! My son actually asks to go see his doctor! :) Truly the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Gladieux is an amazing doctor, my kids love going to see him! We couldn't have found a better doctor for them. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

Staff is very unfriendly and do not seem to understand urgent situations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Gladieux is the best doctor out there. He is so wonderful and always dead on.I am so thankful that he is our pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

He is an awesome dcotor! my kids love him and actually get excited to go see "Dr. Gary". I've never felt uncomfortable with him or violated in any way

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

You will not find a more caring pediatrician, Dr. Gladieux is awesome with kids and cares so much for them, I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2006

Dr. Gladieux is the best pediatrician ever. Thank goodness for doctors such as him. Thanks for taking such good care of our children!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897267].votes_count ]]