Rate Dr. Yotis Tsaparas

Dr. Yotis Tsaparas's Ratings

I came to Dr. Tsaparas after two failed sinus surgeries with another surgeon. His staff were amazing and helpful with appointments and getting my scans organized. He is the only surgeon that would listen to everything I was saying to find a solution. I was getting sick numerous times a year. He was the only one willing to take my tonsils out, its now been a year since my tonsils came out and just over a year since my sinus surgery and Ive never been so happy/healthy. Since the tonsils were removed I've been sick once with a sinus infection in a year where I used to be sick about 6-9 times a year. Thank you so much !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

After not hearing for over a month about an appointment, I got a "reminder" call of an appointment the following day...luckily, the staff were quick to give me a new appointment in the near future. Wait time in the office was average for any doctor. Dr. Tsaparas, however, was very dismissive of my condition and sent me to see an allergist...though I told him I was convinced that nothing was allergy related. (Sure enough...not allergic to anything.) He dismissed my inability to breathe out my nose, dizziness due to ear plugging, ALWAYS stuffy & runny nose, as well as facial pains and constant sinus headaches as "probably just a sensitive nose". VERY unhelpful. What a waste of time. I now get to wait another six months to see a new e.n.t. FUSTRATING.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Unfortunately dealing with a nightmare situation. If things go wrong, there will be no help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Dr. Tsparas has done my sinuses as well as adenoids for my daughter. We have been his patient for about 3 years and I find him AMAZING!! Always very calm and gives me all the options. He isn't quick to just suggest surgery, he will try every alternative before suggesting surgery. Maybe some people see that as not diagnosing but I find it thorough and reassuring since, as a parent, the last think you want is your child having unnecessary surgery. He has been A+ in our family :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1897411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

He is okay if the problem is cut and dry. In the beginning he was very helpful, but towards the end when the nose problem got complicated he was very unhelpful. When he can not figure out what the problem is, he is unwilling to help you out or recommend other options. Instead, he clearly states that there is nothing he can do, and tells you to leave. In the last visit, I found him very insulting and unhelpful. Visited another well respected ENT, and he clearly knew what was going on. Tsaparas might be good if the problem is not too complicated for him. Plus, i think all the poking around from the last surgery by Tsaparas has caused more problems than a solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Tsaparas. He did ear tube surgery for my 7 year old son. His surgery team, office staff, and he himself are very knowledgable and friendly. Out of the 5 visits so far, we only waited one time more than 15-20 min. And I have never felt rushed. Other specialists could learn from him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

He has cared for my son from 6 months of age, doing my son s 1 surgery at age 1 following him now age 7. He s been amazing to my son and his staff treat him so well.I had sinus problems a year ago and just underwent sinus surgery he saw my husband in coffee shop following my surgery and stopped to reassure him I was fine he then came to check on me before my discharge. Amazing doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

Dr. Tsparas is an excellent doctor. He is kind and knowledgable. Has taken time to help me figure out numerous medical problems I have suffered with. Suzzana, front desk, is irreplaceable. Just great. Highly recommend him for an ent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Highly recommend, excellent dr, very good with children. Takes time to explain everything in detail

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1897409].votes_count ]]