Rate Dr. N. Peter Blair

Dr. N. Peter Blair's Ratings

I recommend Dr. Blair to anyone needing a hernia repair. Great experience from start to finish. In his office he explained the procedure in great detail(type of surgery, what to expect, etc). After open surgery with GA, woke up with minimal pain and was able to walk right after. A bit of a wait from the time I saw him to the actual surgery but he's every bit as good as everyone says he is

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Blair after refusing the specialist in my town. I was pleasantly surprised by his demeanor and his positive approach to my situation. I like that he was all for NOT doing surgery and was clear about the pros and cons of either decision. I was also very happy that he said, "I trust in 30 minutes I will have all your questions answered and you will leave here informed." WOW! Thank you Dr. Blair for being such a positive influence on my health and well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Had hernia surgery with Dr. Blair at the Delbrook surgical center. Best medical experience I have ever had. Dr. Blair is a excellent communicator with a pleasant but professional manner. Surgery was as painless as possible and I had a full recovery in just 3 short weeks. Would not hesitate to recommend him or the fabulous staff at the Delbrook Surgical Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

My husband recently had hernia surgery, performed by Dr. Blair. We had lots of question about the procedure, and the care following, all of which he was was able to explain without too much medical jargon. We really appreciate his professionalism and caring nature. Thank you Dr. Blair!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2011

is amazing best bedside manner easy to talk to cares about making you comfortable and answer ing all my questions i would recommend him highly to anyone needing a surgery he performs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Blair has amazing bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and understand the concerns of the patient. The staff in his office is okay, but listen to the doctor and not the desk staff. Dr. Blair told me to phone the office every couple of days to check and see if a surgery date had become avaliable. When we phoned the office (as he said) the desk clerk told us not to call anymore and that we would be contacted with a surgery date. Well 2 weeks later we called again and lo and behold they got me an appointment. Lesson - listen to Dr. Blair, he knows what he is doing. Otherwise I would recommend this surgeon to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

I have had more than 25 surgeries in my life to date. Over 7 years ago Dr Blair performed Breast Cancer surgery (fine wire excision & a lumpectomy-- 1 month apart)and I have to say he is the BEST SURGEON I have ever had. Most recently he repaired a hernia for me. In fact when the CT Scan showed the hernia, I asked my GP to refer me to Dr Blair as I would prefer that ONLY DR Blair operate on me if possible.I HIGHLY recommend Dr Balir. He takes the time to explain things in detail, answer any questions and is very considerate. He treats you like a human being and not just an MSP #. His office staff is terrific as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

Seldom do you find a surgeon with the knowledge and bedside manner that Dr Blair has. I have had many surgeries by others and have never felt more at ease than I did under his care. As an extra- the incision closing was the neatest of sevral I have had healed perfectly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

He was my surgeon for my appendix which had apperenly burst 5 days prior to the surgery. 3 weeks later an absess formed at the incision. He driained it in the ER which im sure was had enough as it was and because i was awake i definatly didnt make it easy on him. He was AMAZING! He was very calm and understanding talked me through it and i didnt feel like one of many patients instead, i felt like i was his only one. On a few ocassions the nurses had to call him at home and he didnt mind at all. I am so thankful he was the surgeon on that night. I would reccomend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Blair was excellent! After a botched appendectomy surgery (by another doctor), I was very nervous to have my gallbladder out. Dr. Blair explained the procedure and answered all my questions, putting me at complete ease. He has a wonderful, caring bedside manner. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897517].votes_count ]]