You may also like

Rate Dr. Randall M Schulze

Dr. Randall M Schulze's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Randall Schulze for over 4 years. They file my insurance for me as a courtesy. On the very first visit they informed me that I would be responsible for my own account whether my insurance covered it or not. I know that by law I have to pay my own deductible. On each visit I sign that I know that I am responsible for my own account. I cannot believe that anyone would believe that they could get away with writing things like the last review. This is a wonderful office and the doctor is one of the very best. It is sad that people write reviews that are not true. If you get the care, pay your bill. Not everything in life is free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

This doctor and his staff are liars. They will talk you into treatments you don't need. They told me they were a provider for my insurance plan when in fact they weren't. Then they decided I should pay them because my insurance plan wouldn't. So now, as far as they say, I owe them for the treatments, since they couldn't collect from my carrier. Deceptive business practices at their best. Don't get me wrong I'll take some of the blame but this could have been avoided had they told me the truth from the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised if the good reviews are written by members of his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Schulze has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is experienced, and excellent at his profession. He has had some staff members that were very lazy, but this time when I went in I could tell that they had all been replaced and the staff was fabulous, trained, and competent. Dr. Schulze has so much knowledge and can direct you to the proper professional if it is not within his scope of practice. The friends that I have referred to him have been extremely happy. Dr. Schulze is an excellent chiropractor who deserves a competent staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Should not be allowed to operate a business. Very unprofesional and untrustworthy. Does not pay his employees, several employees remain unpaid for weeks worth of hard work. Don't go to this con.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2456414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Excellent doctor, professional, & knowledgeable. Very holistic approach. Staff was friendly and got me in very quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

The treatments were ok, the issue is with their shady billing practices and unprofessional/inexperienced front desk staff. Also, terrible record keeping. Good luck if you need any paperwork done.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1897561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

Very professional doctor, two other chiropractors came in for treatments when I was there. That says something for his skill. Staff was friendly, and I left without my migrane.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

I agree deceptive practices to get more money out of patients. He will try to talk you into treatment for as long as he can and attempt to get you to do tests you don't need. Watch out for this place. They will cheat you out of your money and they will try to convince you that they are right and you are wrong.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1897559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Helpful. Had a good history with some of my other friends, and provided a very healthy outlook on life. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1897558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Randall schulze did not provide the services originally diagnosed. Staff keep inaccurate record keeping, and will use deceptive practices to get more money out of their patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1897557].votes_count ]]