Rate Dr. Eric M. Lindvall

Dr. Eric M. Lindvall's Ratings

Worst office staff I have ever seen! ALL should be fired!!! Dr. says come back in 3 weeks, they give you an appointment for 4 weeks, then the day before appointment call and reschedule for 2 weeks later! After 8 weeks, you hope every thing will show up in the x-ray check as ok since the Dr. wanted to check the plate/healing after 3 weeks!!!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

After 30 hours in the trauma center and falling off a roof..Dr Lindvall walked in like the angel we were praying for and knew exactly how to fix my husband's leg. He was amazing and my husbands surgery couldn't have been an better. AAA+++

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

The best orthopedic surgeon around! He put my shoulder and arm back together after a bad fall. I haven't had any problems since my surgery. He is very knowledgeable and also a very kind person.

Submitted April 9, 2011 | flag

The best surgen!!!!!!!!! Very knowlegable- He takes the time to make sure he answers all you questions. He did an amazing job on my insision, it is very thin and clean!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2008 | flag

Very good doctor! Explained things very well. Very nice and personable!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2004 | flag