Rate Dr. Stephen Klump

Dr. Stephen Klump's Ratings

During my first visit with Dr. Klump, I was in the midst of a raging migraine. He carefully assessed my needs and immediately set out to help me. By the end of the visit my pain was rapidly decreasing. He's the only person I go to for my chiropractic needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I went to Dr. Klump for a neck injury and then a few years later a lower back injury. He adjusted me both times after figuring out where exactly the problem was. He was very knowledgeable and friendly about everything and did a follow up call with me to see how a was feeling a few days later and asked if I felt I needed to come back. I went a few times for each injury to help it heal faster. He didn't just just hand me a paper with stretches, but went over them with me to make sure I understood exactly how to do each of them and directions for aftercare. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656924].votes_count ]]