Rate Dr. Isaac A. Bartley

Dr. Isaac A. Bartley's Ratings

Receptionist was wonderful! Friendly, hard working, and helpful. She went above an beyond to get my referral, which my PCP failed to do properly. I was not satisfied after my first appt with Dr. Bartley. After explaining my extremely painful, daily symptoms he had an laissez-faire attitude, didn't pay attention, and hastily diagnosed IBS (a blanket term that doesn't answer or help anything). I'm seeing him, a specialist, to help investigate the CAUSE of IBS, not for him to lazily pass it off with a catch-all diagnoses. After my 2nd visit when I reiterated my symptoms AGAIN, he all of the sudden took a different approach and apologized for missing what I had made abundantly clear the first time. He's since ordered more in depth tests and made some helpful suggestions, so it wasn't a total waste of time...but it took work and longer than it should have. Despite being in extreme pain daily, he's never called me with lab results (I have to call him) and he schedules appts far further out than necessary. I'd give him a C. Not bad, but not recommended. More highly regarded specialists couldn't see me for months out, so this was my best option in a bad situation.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bartley was very helpful and compassionate about my situation when he performed my colonoscopy. He did his due diligence as far as making sure I was comfortable and at ease. His staff at his office is very helpful and made sure I had the instructions for my prep. I would recommend Dr. bartley to any of my peers

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag

Doc was distracted and uninterested during my appointment. He checked his cell phone twice and actually answered it one of those times. I asked several questions and he kept saying I should I ask my PCP instead. Seemed to be in a hurry to leave and told me to just continue what I was doing and to come back in a month. I've had some pointless doc appointments, but this one takes the cake!

Submitted June 15, 2007 | flag

helpful, knowledgable, caring and compassionate. He speaks in simple language I can understand.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Bartley has had my test results for a week and has still not gotten back to me to tell me my results. I called his office and the personnel said that he would be in on Wed from 4-5 but then when I called back, they said he doesnt come in on Wednesdays. They said he might call Thurs or Friday, but it is Tuesday and I have yet to hear from him, so I am very frustrated.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2006 | flag