Rate Dr. Gregory M. Bailey

Dr. Gregory M. Bailey's Ratings

There are not enough words to thank this wonderful, caring and compassionate Doctor for his excellent surgery on my husband! He is tremendously knowledgable and skilled at what he does, and he is a truly kind and caring man. He did a multi fusion spine surgery on my husband and it was a complicated procedure. He is progressing beautifully after one month. Dr. Bailey also did a multifusion on me six years ago and I am also doing fine. This man is tops in his field and we are forever.grateful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I'm a patient of Dr.Baileys who has hit my one year mark, and am pleased to say I have had a remarkable recovery. Everything they presented before my surgery happened. I had more interaction with DR. Baileys PA. Mike, but trusted him completely. wonderful team !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2403832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I am a physician in AZ whose father in law is having a L2-S1 fusion due to serious problems with disc bulging and nerve entrapment. I spoke with Dr. Bailey to talk about exactly what he found and what type of surgery was being performed. He was more than accommodating and answered all the concerns I had with reference to the upcoming surgery. From one physician to another, I would highly recommend him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

One of the best in this field of medicine. He has a very conservative approach to treating his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

Dr Bailey is an excellent surgeon. Not only is he knowledgable, but he is compassionate and caring too! He truly is one of a kind, and has a great bedside manner. Dr Bailey has excellent communication skills with his staff at the office and the hospital nurses as well as with his patients! He is not "rushed" when he is at your bedside. Although, I'm sure he is a very busy man. He takes the time to be at a patient's bedside and answer questions as well as chat with his patients. Even better, he seems completely focused on the patient when he is in the room! He truly is caring! When I was in the hospital, his nurse, Kimo, was excellent and very knowledgable about what I needed to do for therapy and recover. His PA, Erin, is excellent as well. I would recommend his services to anyone, and I have! If you need spine surgery, I would definitely recommend him above ALL others! He and his staff definitely receive an EXCELLENT rating from this satisfied patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2010

Dr. Bailey has treated my son, and now me for a back surgery. I have nothing but good things say about this doctor. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, and skilled at what he does. Dr. Bailey explained everything very well and after having seen how he dealt with our son I knew I would be fine for my surgery. He doesn't "rush" stuff if you have questions and takes the time to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Very helpful staff. Dr Bailey is great He always is very caring and listens to what you have to say. He is very knowledgeable in spinal surgery. He takes time and explains what is happening.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

Awesome doctor; best orthopedic surgeon ever! Very open and honest, very caring and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656974].votes_count ]]