You may also like

Rate Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill

Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill's Ratings

Very knowledgable. Not your typical drive through medicine. Quality care Western and eastern medicine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I came in to get blood work form my thyroid. My OBGYN prescribed me medicine and said I needed to see a family doctor to get my thyroid checked and monitor the levels. I found Dr. Leslie. It was the worst experience ever. I was there 3 1/2 hours, saw four different nurses. Dr. Leslie didn't even listen to my reasoning for coming to her office and long story short made me break down in tears. (Then telling me I might be fighting with depression... not even listening to the fact I just needed my blood levels tested.) Finally got a nurse in there to get blood work... long story short... called back a week later because I still hadn't gotten the results. QUOTE "didn't get draw my blood to do the the thyroid test". THE END! Do not go to see her. Sad that she states to be a Christian practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2804456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

All she wants is your $$. Horrible staff, if she could keep a staff more than a week. if you don't pay the $1600 concierge fee you can forget her ever seeing you. After 3 years I have moved on to a fantastic genuine caring medical provider. Don't let the Christian atmosphere fool you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I am happy to find a Doctor who is willing to educate me, the client, the person, about contributing factors to my health issues. This is rare. So often the doctors I visit only want to treat the symptoms and nothing changes. I want to know how to take control of my health and understand what is causing me to be unwell. I believe knowledge is power and Dr. Gaskill has a unique knowledge in her field of speciality. She tells me what I need to do straight up and challenges my habits and beliefs about what is necessary to have good health. Sometimes the right treatment is not covered by my insurance and I have had my options for treatment not given to me because it wasn't covered under my insurance plan. I don't want a doctor that does this! I want the opportunity to be educated about my condition, be given the best plan for achieving good health, and make the best choice I can at that time. I don't want a doctor to limit my options based on what my insurance wil pay. Dr. Gaskill will give you the opportunity to make those choices yourself and guide you on your way to better health. I like things straight up. Dr. Gaskill seems to be a doctor that isn't afraid to do that. To me that means she cares about me as a person and looks at the big picture, not just that visit, that day, and getting another client through the system. I like that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I don't understand all of the negative comments. Dr. Gaskill is focused on Cardiovascular Prevention. Never do I take what I am told at face value, I do my own research online after being told about issues that my regular physician never discussed with me. The difficulty with preventive medicine is that there is not an immediate cause and effect. Break and arm, and it gets fixed. Plaque buildup in the walls of my carotid artery was never noticed by my GP. Dr. Gaskill put me on a plan including meds and supplements that was life changing. Google "Functional Medicine" and you will learn more about what she is about. This is not for someone who wants to pop a pill and move on. Dr. Gaskill strives to understand the patient, the lifestyle, the history and the best mode of treatment. There are plenty of "Doc in the Box" types of physicians, and I am done with them. Dr. Gaskill is the first one who actually listened and learned about me. Prevention.. I am a believer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been there on numerous occasions. It is dirty. I have overheard Dr. Gaskill telling staff to only use 2 tablespoons of "Fabuloso" floor cleaner to clean full laundry loads of patient gowns and drapes, because it costs too much to use laundry detergent. She makes every patient leave a urine sample so she can make money by charging patients for drug screens. She states it is to monitor prescription treatment, but what is she looking for in my urine when I only take a statin. Nothing, only illegal substances. She also does "body compositions" on everyone that comes through the door. When I was there, the Medical Assistant told me the Doctor says it was just like a vital sign. I was charged for the service which I didn't even want. She's not there to help you, she's there to take your money, and she's dirty. I can not believe I put on one of those gowns! Disgusted!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Despite the high staff turnover and the ridiculous wait times, my main complaint is that this Dr is unprofessional and uncaring and she focuses mainly on MONEY. It amazes me her practice is still open. She doesn't want to hear your thoughts or opinions if they don't align with hers. No Dr. should make you feel uncomfortable, or try and make you feel stupid or challenge everything you say as if you are lying. Dr Gaskill lacks Bedside manner and I would never recommend her or her practice to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2770297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Love Dr. Gaskill... excellent physician and wonderful bedside manor. Her staff was very friendly and considerate. Great place.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr Gaskill is a wonderful doctor she is very friendly and has great bedside manor. I would gladly recommend her to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I echo the comments made below regarding the unprofessionalism of this "physician" and her staff (high turnover). If you are taking any meds, you will be required to make an appointment every 90 days so she can run additional tests before authorizing your scrips. She simply ignores the pharmacy's calls. Her cardiology approach is now 50% Western Medicine and 50% Eastern Medicine, so beware. Sadly she is the absolute worst health professional I have ever experienced and echo the multiple comments below. When you ask for a copy of your records in order to move to a competent physician, be prepared to pre-pay a $26 fee to "pull your file" and then $0.95 per page to copy. Since her practice lacks any use of technology, every file likely contains hundreds of pages of her scratch notes and she will order any possible test that will be reimbursed by health insurance. She has recently moved to a "concierge" practice. Anyone who actually pays additional fees for her "service" should be seeing a different type of physician in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2542232].votes_count ]]