Rate Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill

Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Gaskill for a number of years. She is very knowledgeable and thorough in explaining what things need to be done to manage my current health issues and what I need to do to try to prevent further problems. Her staff is always nice and courteous and work me in as soon as possible when I am sick. I would recommended Dr. Gaskill if you want a physician that is really in tune with your health.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Gaskill for almost two years now and an truly appreciative of the care have received from her. She not only treats all of your major medical concerns, but addresses the problem at root . Everytime i enter the the office i am cheerfully greeted and feel very well known by the staff, which is rarebut extremely comforting. I have recommended her care to many friends and family members and well continue to do so. I highly recommend this practice to anyone seeking a wonderful primary care physician for themself or their family.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Dr.Gaskill is a very knowledgeable Doctor that takes her time and addresses your concerns. She is very up to date with the latest medicine and goes above and beyond to help you. Her staff is very polite and courteous and they always are able to get me in on a same day appointment and accomodate my needs. Not many Doctors offices do that. I would highly recommend Dr.Gaskill's office.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Gaskill's now for over 10 years. I have had a consistently good experience, though on occasion have had to wait longer than I would have preferred. The care itself has been excellent, and her cardio prevention program has helped me to improve all of the relevant measurements to ensure that I am and remain heart healthy, in addition to acting as my family doctor. For what it's worth, I read alot of posts here before making one myself, and it looks to me like some of the patients are upset because they have to come in to see the doctor. The results I've achieved and the care I've received have made my investments of time and money well worth it.

Submitted March 2, 2013 | flag

The doctor is all about money, had to wait until my 3 appointment before seeing her and then as thatt was a "Well Woman" appointment she wouldn't talk about anything else, they wanted me to have blood work done again after only 4 months and wouldn't refill my needed prescription until I had it done, asked to get a copy of my record with them, which was less than 6 months and they wanted me to pay $25.00 to get them, even though its a GA rule I have never had another doctor charge me for them. Messages left for dr about get refill were never answered, can't leave a voice message, very unprofessional and uncaring practice.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gaskill is way ahead of the curve. She is personable and has an organized friendly staff and practice. I never knew what I was missing until I changed to her.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

receive from this practice for a very long time- you can never get Dr. Gaskill to answer any question on the phone- you are forced to book an appointment for every little issue you have and also for all my appointment I felt rushed. what finally did it for me was my last visit a week ago where in the middle of a question Dr Gaskill cut me off and said "this is it for today I have two more patient waiting for me I have to go". Don't waste your time and money on this practice- get a doctor who actually care about your well being and not your money.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

I wish there was a level below poor for Dr. Leslie Gaskill's staff. They're very unprofessional and rude. Dr. Gaskill does not accept phone calls or email from her customers. If you want to talk to her you have to make an appointment b/c you're not important enough for her to take 5 mins out of her day to call. They charged for a mistake they made and when I called to have it fixed they gave me the run around and tried to say someone would call me back and they never call back. I have rec'd 4 bills and I call each time and they NEVER call back. The worst customer service ever and that's sad b/c Dr. Gaskill seemed nice, but if I have to deal with this craziness I will find another nice person with a nice staff and I suggest you do the same.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

I moved to Georgia a few months ago, and my daughter’s pediatrician recommended Dr. Gaskill’s office for me. I could not be happier with the care she provides. Having already had a small heart attack, I appreciate her aggressive approach to heart disease. Dr. Gaskill thoroughly explains my test results so that I can understand them, and is always willing to answer my questions. The nurses are excellent too. They are very courteous and professional. I am glad to have a doctor like Dr. Gaskill, and I highly recommend her practice.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag