Rate Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill

Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill's Ratings

Love Dr. Gaskill... excellent physician and wonderful bedside manor. Her staff was very friendly and considerate. Great place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr Gaskill is a wonderful doctor she is very friendly and has great bedside manor. I would gladly recommend her to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I echo the comments made below regarding the unprofessionalism of this "physician" and her staff (high turnover). If you are taking any meds, you will be required to make an appointment every 90 days so she can run additional tests before authorizing your scrips. She simply ignores the pharmacy's calls. Her cardiology approach is now 50% Western Medicine and 50% Eastern Medicine, so beware. Sadly she is the absolute worst health professional I have ever experienced and echo the multiple comments below. When you ask for a copy of your records in order to move to a competent physician, be prepared to pre-pay a $26 fee to "pull your file" and then $0.95 per page to copy. Since her practice lacks any use of technology, every file likely contains hundreds of pages of her scratch notes and she will order any possible test that will be reimbursed by health insurance. She has recently moved to a "concierge" practice. Anyone who actually pays additional fees for her "service" should be seeing a different type of physician in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2542232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Absolutely the worst doctor experience I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Gaskill for a number of years. She is very knowledgeable and thorough in explaining what things need to be done to manage my current health issues and what I need to do to try to prevent further problems. Her staff is always nice and courteous and work me in as soon as possible when I am sick. I would recommended Dr. Gaskill if you want a physician that is really in tune with your health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

I have seen Dr. Gaskill for almost two years now and an truly appreciative of the care have received from her. She not only treats all of your major medical concerns, but addresses the problem at root . Everytime i enter the the office i am cheerfully greeted and feel very well known by the staff, which is rarebut extremely comforting. I have recommended her care to many friends and family members and well continue to do so. I highly recommend this practice to anyone seeking a wonderful primary care physician for themself or their family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr.Gaskill is a very knowledgeable Doctor that takes her time and addresses your concerns. She is very up to date with the latest medicine and goes above and beyond to help you. Her staff is very polite and courteous and they always are able to get me in on a same day appointment and accomodate my needs. Not many Doctors offices do that. I would highly recommend Dr.Gaskill's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Gaskill's now for over 10 years. I have had a consistently good experience, though on occasion have had to wait longer than I would have preferred. The care itself has been excellent, and her cardio prevention program has helped me to improve all of the relevant measurements to ensure that I am and remain heart healthy, in addition to acting as my family doctor. For what it's worth, I read alot of posts here before making one myself, and it looks to me like some of the patients are upset because they have to come in to see the doctor. The results I've achieved and the care I've received have made my investments of time and money well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

The doctor is all about money, had to wait until my 3 appointment before seeing her and then as thatt was a "Well Woman" appointment she wouldn't talk about anything else, they wanted me to have blood work done again after only 4 months and wouldn't refill my needed prescription until I had it done, asked to get a copy of my record with them, which was less than 6 months and they wanted me to pay $25.00 to get them, even though its a GA rule I have never had another doctor charge me for them. Messages left for dr about get refill were never answered, can't leave a voice message, very unprofessional and uncaring practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Dr. Gaskill is way ahead of the curve. She is personable and has an organized friendly staff and practice. I never knew what I was missing until I changed to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898777].votes_count ]]