Rate Dr. J. Patrick Couch

Dr. J. Patrick Couch's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Couch for 15 years. I have a pain pump. Dr Couch has a new pump nurse Tammy. Tammy is a great nurse and true professional. The best Dr. couch has ever had. She has organized that program and is very efficient. They make a very good team and you can tell that Dr. Couch and Tammy work very well together. Great team that give you hope for a better future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

This is a good Dr. he listen to your problem to make sure u get the rite treatment n his nurse stacy i love her to deaf she is the best nurse i have had she respect n patient wit people she keep a smile on her face dnt never he a attitude no matter how mad she maybe i think she deserve an award for the best nurse in the clinic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

the wait is very long from 1 -2 hours, this seems the norm for al patients but if yourn pain you will wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

The Pump department nurses(sarah, angel, and melissa) are amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

I had my 1st appt with Dr. Couch and I am pleased as can be! He and Stacy listened and came up with an actual plan to try and help with my pain instead of just writing scripts! Everyone was very friendly and professional. Stacy does the "leg work" for him and she was excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable! Dr. Couch, was also very friendly, busy and to the point, But he LISTENED and explained as did Stacy, what procedures they would do to try and give me relief. I am so glad that I found them!! For the 1st time since 2006 I feel like there may be some hope of having a better life, with less pain and not just with pain meds!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr. Patrick Couch is one of the finest physicians I know. He saved my life.I am eternally grateful to this caring compassionate and excellent physician. Sincerely, Marc Friduss DDS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

Dr. Couch and his staff are very knowledgable concerning pain management and it was a great relief to me to finally get referred to him. I have been seeing him and his staff since January and althought my pain is more subjective than objective they continue to work with me getting my pain, depression and fatigue under control. My diagnoses are Fibromyalgia, arthritis and depression. I would highly recommend Dr. Couch and his staff to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Been going to Dr. Couch for almost 10 years now and still working on my pain with no relief. I'm sure he will get it figured it out soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

I have been going to him close to 10 yrs. He has the worst bedside manner of ANY doctor I have ever been to. Normal wait time for appt. is about 1-2 hours! (honest). If I had other options I would use them, only pain mgmt Dr. approved in area. However, he does follow through on scripts, or his staff does. Staff is generally nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

This man tortured me for over 3 years. He finally admitted that he "can't afford" to fully treat many of his more serious pain patients because of his fear of regulatory authorities. After nearly 2 years of "treatment" for chronic pain (which consisted of my allowing him to implant a drug infusion pump - this way doctors can avoid written prescriptions) he told me that he had known from the beginning that this course of treatment was not going to be very effective for me because of the nature of my medical problems, but that he wasn't going to risk his practice to provide the medication he felt that I actually needed. He also said that if I wanted better treatment, I should complain to my congressman, instead of my doctor. I think that, instead of causing me to deal with unbearable pain & side effects from the pump for so long, he should have just been honest with me up front & referred me elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898906].votes_count ]]