Rate Dr. Kenneth H. Farrell

Dr. Kenneth H. Farrell's Ratings

Had an appointment on June 3, 2013, After waithing 45 minutes, Then asking the receptionist where he is , she said he was not in and she did't know where he is.We left very upset. Then went to Cleveland Clinic in Weston to an ENT and was treated like Royalty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Did not resolve my concerns. Spent very little time discussing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

Dr Farrell is the first Dr that I have seen (I've been to 6 specialists) that immediately knew/understood the disease that I have developed, Menieres. He is compassionate and very professional. He always returns calls as does his excellent staff. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

he is the greatest doctor. he so kind and very helpful there should be more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2008

Dr. Farrell is a great doctor. He is short and to the point and tells you like it is. He told me I needed surgery for a deviated septum, so we scheduled it. My allergies were real bad. He did the surgery and since that day I have not taken one allergy pill. He told me that it would be helpful but might not be the greatest improvement. Well I feel like a different person and I would recommend him to anybody. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1898989].votes_count ]]