Rate Dr. Mark Stegman

Dr. Mark Stegman's Ratings

Dr. Stegman is a very kind, compassionate, caring and empathetic Doctor. You don't come across too many Dr's anymore that have all of these qualities and are still very good, knowledgeable Doctors. Some Doctors really make you feel as though you are rushed and have to hurry to get all of your questions answered, while their hand waits resting on the door to leave the room, he goes above and beyond with his patients and takes time to listen and answer questions, which is why he is not always on time for the next appt waiting. He has a special gift in what he does and hopefully those that work with or around him pick up on some of his best attributes.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2011 | flag

So far he has been absolutely wonderful. He has been very patient in answering questions. He was very thorough in his explanations of what he was going to do during surgery. He explained what he did during surgery and why certain things hurt. He is the doctor to see if you want superior ob/gyn care. When other doctors mask symptoms with the pill he searches for answers.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

My husband and I have been trying to achieve pregnancy for 6 years. We tried a few Doctors Offices and no one could help me. They wanted to send us to another state to speak with their infirtility specialists. I wasn't ready to go that route yet and I found Dr. Stegman and his Associates. Not only are they local they are like neighbors. I learned that there are other reasons that could be the reason pregnancy has not been achieved. Through surgury, Dr. Stegman found that I had a semi-blocked fallopian tube and endometriosis along with my PCOS. That was just recent but the knowledge and training Dr. Stegman has, helps me and my husband keep our heads high knowing that we are in great hands and our day will come.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

• Dr. Stegman is quite knowledgeable and managed to put me at ease at my initial appointment last week. He doesn't waste time when it comes to finding the reasons for and treating infertility. My husband and I already have a number of tests scheduled and I am on the docket for several diagnostic procedures - including a laparoscopy, selective HSG, and hysteroscopy - later in the summer. He even took the time to discuss his plans for me in terms anyone - not just another medical professional (which I am not) - could easily understand. He’s thorough. If anyone can find the reason for our infertility, I believe he can..

Submitted May 12, 2008 | flag

If you have the chance to see Dr. Stegman, I highly recommend it. Be forewarned, he books up for months in advance for a consultation, but once you are in, you'll see just why he is so popular. Every one of his patients is so important to him. He is extremely thorough, and while treating my infertility, he displayed such care and reverence for human procreation. For surgical procedures, he is fantastic. He takes more care than most Drs in preventing adhesions with his near-contact laparoscopic approach. Plain and simple- he will find the root cause of your infertility and fix it.

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Stegman was the only doctor who successfully treated my debilitating endometriosis, feeing me of intense pain that has plagued me on and off for 20 years! The fact that he asked to pray with me and for me before my surgery says everything about how much he truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who is tired of the usual solutions (the Pill or hysterectomy) offered by other doctors.

Submitted March 30, 2007 | flag

Dr. Stegman is a wonderful doctor who cares about his patients.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2007 | flag

Although he is often late in getting to his patients on time, it is because he is very caring and willing to answer any questions you might have. He treats you as an equal and does not talk down to his patients. He is knowledgeable about infertility issues and works to complete various tests for a diagnosis before beginning treatment. He likes to treat the underlying infertility issues in order to resolve the problem rather than merely treating the symptoms.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2006 | flag