Rate Dr. Scott S. Propeck

Dr. Scott S. Propeck's Ratings

Prompt, efficient, friendly. Would recommend the Westglen facility and Dr. Propek.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

I finally found a doctor that would sit down and listen to your problems and come up with a solution. He and his staff are great listeners, patient, and caring. He will do that he can do to find out your sickness or problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I have seen Dr. Propeck for an EGD and colonoscopy. Very knowledgable and professional. Helped me with my acid reflux and recommened a great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

What a wonderful, caring doctor! I'd had a bad experience with another dr & Dr. Propeck took the time to "really" talk to me about the procedure and I felt so much better. I have TOTAL confidence in him & his staff who were so nice and efficient. The procedure was a breeze....What a great doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899301].votes_count ]]