Rate Dr. Mark Wolfson

Dr. Mark Wolfson's Ratings

Dr. Wolfson has been very kind to my husband Dave - he was in so must pain before seeing Doctor - now he is able to do every day things with better ease......and getting better with the care from Dr. Wolfson! Best Regards,Joni

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Wolfson is a great and caring Doctor. He was my Doctor for years and years up until I moved to another state a couple of years ago. It was very hard for me to find another Doctor like Dr. Wolfson or his staff. When you have such a great Doctor it is very hard to find another Doctor even close to having his bedside manner. I recommend this Doctor to anyone and everyone. Dr. Wolfson is a wonderful person not just the Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Wolfshon heard from his nurse I called in that my neck hurt and I needed a cervical epidural. She let him know and he called me to go over wether the pain was shooting into my arm. No doctor in California has called me to find out about my pain. He is great concerned and a real positive influence in my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Dr Wolfson did my 2nd epidural for 2 herniated discs. The first one with a different doctor in the same building went well. However, the one Dr Wolfson performed has been a source of new pain even 5 months after the procedure. I have called NUMEROUS times to talk to him to see what I am to do, but all my calls have gone unanswered. I am still not able to sit for long without experiencing severe pain. Seeing him was a BIG mistake. All my visit with him did was ADD another problem I did not need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

I believe Dr. Wolfson looks at his patients as addicts and a nuisance, unfortunately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

I was previously involved in a car accident and had a nerve stimulater implanted in my back too close to my spine. After the accident, I called the Doctor who performed the implant, but he refused to see me saying "it was not his problem". I went to Dr. Wolfson to move the stimulater to my stomach, which he did. Unfortunately for me, he implanted the stimulator wire connecters in my back too close to the surface. Now six months later, the connectors (made out of metal and plastic) are trying to stick through the scar - which has not healed because of the implant position of the connectors - and are causing me extreme, horrible, never ending pain. He did not bury them deep enough or in the right place. I have been in pain for 6 months and would never allow him to operate on me again. The problem is no other Doctor will help me once one doctor has operated. I keep looking for help: but they all refuse to get involved. I thought doctors were suppose to help people , but I must be wrong!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899341].votes_count ]]