Rate Dr. Antonio Ripepi

Dr. Antonio Ripepi's Ratings

We've had 2 occasions requiring Dr Ripepi's services (my wife & myself) - he is the best (I've had a number of Dr's over the last 6 years for several different "events") - knowledge, confidence, communication, understanding/compassion, & skill - he has it all.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ripepi and his staff are fabulous. He is an incredible and gifted surgeon. Wonderful bedside manner and his staff is exemplary. This is my second surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and the care I have received. He is definitely a best bet!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ripepi was amazing. He went over and above to help me as I struggled to heal. He was caring and compassionate and went the extra mile trying new techniques and products.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr Ripepi was the very thorough when I was admitted for stomach pain. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and explained every test and/or procedure. His personality is great. He truly cares about his patients . I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery or having any type of problem.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

very kind, took a lot of time with me, helped me get through a difficult time like I was a family member

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

extremely experienced, talented, caring, meticulous, and knowledgeable.

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag