Dr. Antonio Ripepi

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/04/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Antonio Ripepi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5487259
20/05/14 5 5 5 5 We've had 2 occasions requiring Dr Ripepi's services (my wife & myself) - he is the best (I've had a number of Dr's over the last 6 years for several different "events") - knowledge, confidence, communication, understanding/compassion, & skill - he has it all.
Respond

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.7
RID: 2549907
04/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ripepi and his staff are fabulous. He is an incredible and gifted surgeon. Wonderful bedside manner and his staff is exemplary. This is my second surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and the care I have received. He is definitely a best bet!
RID: 2401664
15/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ripepi was amazing. He went over and above to help me as I struggled to heal. He was caring and compassionate and went the extra mile trying new techniques and products.
RID: 1460310
08/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Ripepi was the very thorough when I was admitted for stomach pain. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and explained every test and/or procedure. His personality is great. He truly cares about his patients . I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery or having any type of problem.
RID: 943149
22/07/09 5 5 5 5 very kind, took a lot of time with me, helped me get through a difficult time like I was a family member
RID: 920815
23/06/09 5 5 5 5 extremely experienced, talented, caring, meticulous, and knowledgeable.  Respond