Rate Dr. Judith Lydon

Dr. Judith Lydon's Ratings

Wow, Judy must have really changed a lot because when I knew her she was unhappy and miserable. Congrats to her on becoming human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][657276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

I loved Dr Lydon's calmness, it grounded me, she helped me through the tough time I was going through at that time. I called her after more than two years after my last session and still she recognized me, which mean I was not just a client/a case but a person. Thank you for your help Dr Lydon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][657275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Judith is very professional and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a therapist who will be your best friend and tell you you are perfect and awesome, go elsewhere. If you are looking for someone who will actually help you, come to Dr. Lydon. It is a small office and I don't think she has any staff (that I know of). Parking is easy after 5pm, don't know about during the day. Expect an intelligent, avant-garde sort of woman with liberal attitudes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][657274].votes_count ]]