Rate Dr. Paul V. Murphy

Dr. Paul V. Murphy's Ratings

Dr. Murphy is amazing, on my forth child with him. He is kind, calming, and very knowledgeable. Never makes me feel like I am over reacting and is a great support. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Murphy could have helped me. Instead, he did not tell me the information that would have led to timely, proper care. Thus, it took a long time to get a correct diagnosis and treatment, however, I'm still in severe pain. Very disapointing. Apparently, he read the facts and had the information right in front of his eyes, then decided to withhold it from me. I have suffered greatly from Dr. Murphy's decision to not tell me, his patient that day, the facts. I've always wondered why he made the choice to not tell me the truth. He could have helped me. Dr. Murphy made the decision to let me suffer rather than tell me the facts so I could then go get the care I needed to alleviate severe pain.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

Excellent OB. My pregnancy was mildly complicated with an abnormal AFP. He was knowledgeable, helpful,and friendly. He is a true professional in his field. When I had an induction he kept me informed and comfortable with it. His staff and Sutter's labor and delivery ward were the best.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Murphy cared for me for three pregnancys. My first pregnancy was very difficult and it was his professionalism and kindness which made a bad situation more tolerable. Although my next two pregnancys were not high risk, I still received high quality care. I highly recommend Dr. Murphy!

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Murphy would not address the reason that I came to him. I had severe pelvic pain. He ignored the severe, constant pain and said it was normal. For some resaon, he did not explain to me that I had endometriosis, even though he knew I had it and that it was probably causing my pain. I continued to suffer in agonizing pain because this doctor decided not to help me get the proper diagnosis and treatment for my disease. My endo then worsened.

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Murphy has been my OB/Gyn for 15 years. I believe he, and his long time nurse, are the most knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate people in the medical field I have ever been under the care of. Dr. Murphy takes the time to invest in his patients. He explains and listens until he is sure that he understands what I am explaining and/or I understand what he is explaining. His professionalism AND bedside manner are BOTH top notch!

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Murphey was highly recommended by a co-worker. He and his staff were very warm and made my visits very comfortable. He took time to listen to my questions and concerns and gave me great advice. I would highly recommend!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Murphy is extremely caring, personable, and knowledgable. He did surgery on me in June 2005. I have never been more pleased with the results of a medical (or dental) procedure. Dr. Murphy is a wonderful doctor and human being.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2006 | flag