Rate Dr. Robert D. Sullivan

Dr. Robert D. Sullivan's Ratings

back in 2005 this guy gave me toxic medication right off the cuff. I went to him for blood work and a diagnosis and expected him to at least be half the doctor my thyroid specialist, Dr Campbell, said he was. I went solely on Campbell's accolades of this guy. (apparently they were/are friends) Well, he gave me toxic parasite medication that sent me into hallucinations and several nervous breakdowns and brain damage. I tried to kill myself 5 times and spent time in somerset psych ward several times for observation. When In the initial stages of this hideous nightmare I tried to get in touch with him.. he was no where to be found. I called the Altoona hospital and asked for him and they told me "We don't have much to do with THAT doctor" That happened in 2005 in the fall. I hope this man dies in the worst possible way. He belongs in prison for what he done to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

He is distant, avoids eye contact, glued to computer,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2403971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I was very pleased with everything,my visit went well, his office was very easy to find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][657408].votes_count ]]