You may also like

Rate Dr. May Sue Mah

Dr. May Sue Mah's Ratings

I've been a patient for years. Had my ups and downs. She knows what she's talking about but can be very short with you. Don't expect anything longer than 5 minutes with her. New staff seemed quite unprofessional. Kinda a toss up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

STAY AWAY. I went for one appointment with her and she was terrible and rude. Her staff, also, were just as rude and terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!! I had to stay in Edmonton for a few weeks for concern my baby would come early, when I went for a check up she was rude, made a comment about "you keep saying you want to go home, then chicken out" when advised to stay in Edmonton longer and she opened the door after doing a pap exam while I was still bottomless on her table with nothing covering me. She kept getting my dates mixed up. Horrible horrible doctor and person!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Total and complete mean lady. Worked as a nurse with her and she was very mean. Kind of a bully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

At first I wasn't so sure about Dr.Mah but as my pregnancy progressed I saw what a great doctor she is. People can't get mad at her for being late, if she has an emergency at the hospital that's her first priority which honestly is a good thing. She's direct with you and tells you what you need to know so if you want a doctor who will beat around the push and only tell you want you want to hear and not what you need to hear then find someone else. I was having gal attacks and Dr.mah had admitted me to the hospital and made sure I saw the proper surgens and specialists. Anyway I needed to be induced at 37 weeks due to my gal bladder and she helped me through the whole process. I needed an emergency c section and she was right there and help save my baby. I will not forget what she did for me and I will always recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2800278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Don`t waste Your time. Find somebody else. She doesn't listen, She doesn't care. Hard to communicate with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I loved Dr. Mah! She had my best interest in mind, always made me feel good. Answered any questions I had. Never had a long wait at her office. I would suggest her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. May sue mah is not someone I would ever go to again. I had my first born in 2013 and the experience was awful to the point where I had anxiety for months. Even though I had no complications nor was I overdue she recommended I get induced, without telling me any of the risks or anythjng . Being a first time mom I didn't know any better and agreed to it. After getting induced my son flipped sunny side up and their was meconium when they broke my water. After only an hour of pushing Dr. Mah shoved forceps in me with absolutely no warning! Not only did I tear horribly but she completely tore up my sons face and injured his neck. When it came time for the stitches she had an intern stitch me up without me giving any consent. After everything i ended up having a huge anxiety attack and sat there hyperventilating and she just walked out of the room, it was actually one of the nurses who asked if I was okay. All this was just the tip of the iceberg. I had problems with her right from the beginning straight up until I left the hospital. I will never go to her again. And I suggest everyone else to keep their distance.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2756847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. May Sue Mah is very rude and trashy with the patients and staff. She also very bad technically, during surgeries and procedures. Her knowledge of medicine is very poor also. She makes mistakes, and never apologizes to patients. Somebody who had bad experience with her should complain about her to the regulatory body, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) to get her license revoked:

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

She did 2 c section for me I feel okay. After that when I want to her for an iud she did it for me for 175$ it was really painful she doesn't explain to me how things go on or what to expect after the insertion. Nothing. After the insertion I had a terrible pain for 10 days when I called her she asked me for an ultrasound when I did the iud was inserted uncorrectly.when I back to her she say oh because you were moving while inserted that s why. She removed it without saying any apologies. She is really very rude quick and the clinic is very dirty.otherwise the nurses are very rude and not m professional

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742696].votes_count ]]