Rate Dr. May Sue Mah

Dr. May Sue Mah's Ratings

Dr. Mah's staff member who got me ready for my appointment was not friendly, but not rude. She just seemed like a generally unhappy person. I arrived early, and was seen 20 minutes before my scheduled appointment time since I was waiting and there was time, which was nice. I only waited in the room for 2 minutes before Dr. Mah arrived and began asking me questions about why I wanted an IUD. She is very direct and to the point but I do not need someone to hold my hand and make small talk so I was fine with that. She made sure all my questions were answered and thoroughly explained the procedure to me before giving me a pap- might I add the fastest pap test i've ever gotten and the first time i've had a pap with no pain. She wrote me a prescription and although the appointment was fast, I feel it was because she is efficient, not because I was rushed. I feel comfortable knowing i'm in the hands of Dr. Mah.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

What a horrible experience! She's a bully. No other word for it. Attempts to make you feel ashamed for going to the doctor! She dismisses symptoms and then makes out like it's a huge inconvenience when you don't accept that "nothing" is wrong. Of course, it turns out something WAS wrong. How many things does she miss if someone is too timid to insist? Once was enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Very satisfied with her. Gave birth to 2 kids with Dr. Mah as my doctor and satisfied with her care and treatment to patient. I would recommend her as she a very good doctor who is knowledgeable and shows great concern to patients..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. Avoid at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

She is always in a hurry and doesnt provide enough info that I need to know. When i ask questions, it seems that she looks annoyed. I waited for her for more than 30 minutes but she cannot spare 2 minutes for my questions? Also, She is kinda rough when doing pap smear. I will be looking for a new ob gyn. I do not recommend her at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I saw her years ago when I was 16,(i'm 22 now). I hadn't had my period yet and also had not had any sexual intercourse. I suffered Post Traumatic Stress Disorder since, because of her invasive pelvic exam. I remember screaming and her scoffing at me. My friends think it was technically sexual assault because of the nature of this story and I could sue her. I just want to deter anyone from seeing her because it was both painful and caused psychological damage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

She is amazing. She has followed all my pregnancies (5 in total) and i couldnt be happier. I honestly dont think i could have gotten a better Dr. I have no complaints what so ever about her. She knows what she is doing and has always answered all the questions i have had. She has even came in at 11 pm to check on me when i was told she isnt available and a resident would be responsible for seeing me. i wish there were more stars to rate her higher because she is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2504949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

After waiting months for my appointment with Dr. Mah, I can now see why I waited! She is very knowledgeable and thorough in her exams. When I arrived for my appointment I was advised that she was running behind (I assume this was because of a delivery) and the two girls she has working there were extremely friendly and welcoming. When she arrived back at the office I was quickly taken in to a room. Dr. Mah was very friendly and explained to me the cause of my troubles. I have read through the previous reviews on here and was apprehensive about attending the appointment, however, now that I have met her, I look forward to working with her to resolve my problems! She is wonderful doctor who knows exactly what she is doing. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a no b*llsh*t doctor who will fix the problem rather than just mask it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

had nothing but the best experience for both pregnancies with Dr. Mah and her staff. Sure, I waited sometimes for a short 5 minute appointment, the staff always alerted me when I checked in for my appointment if she was at the hospital for a delivery. The reason I chose Dr. Mah was because of how hands on she was said to be with each of her patients deliveries. Dr. Mah always made time in my appointments to ask if I had any questions and always answered when I did. Both of my deliveries were C-Sections, and I did not have any complications from either surgery. I have had multiple paps and an IUD, no issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456479].votes_count ]]