Rate Dr. May Sue Mah

Dr. May Sue Mah's Ratings

TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. Avoid at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

She is always in a hurry and doesnt provide enough info that I need to know. When i ask questions, it seems that she looks annoyed. I waited for her for more than 30 minutes but she cannot spare 2 minutes for my questions? Also, She is kinda rough when doing pap smear. I will be looking for a new ob gyn. I do not recommend her at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I saw her years ago when I was 16,(i'm 22 now). I hadn't had my period yet and also had not had any sexual intercourse. I suffered Post Traumatic Stress Disorder since, because of her invasive pelvic exam. I remember screaming and her scoffing at me. My friends think it was technically sexual assault because of the nature of this story and I could sue her. I just want to deter anyone from seeing her because it was both painful and caused psychological damage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

She is amazing. She has followed all my pregnancies (5 in total) and i couldnt be happier. I honestly dont think i could have gotten a better Dr. I have no complaints what so ever about her. She knows what she is doing and has always answered all the questions i have had. She has even came in at 11 pm to check on me when i was told she isnt available and a resident would be responsible for seeing me. i wish there were more stars to rate her higher because she is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

After waiting months for my appointment with Dr. Mah, I can now see why I waited! She is very knowledgeable and thorough in her exams. When I arrived for my appointment I was advised that she was running behind (I assume this was because of a delivery) and the two girls she has working there were extremely friendly and welcoming. When she arrived back at the office I was quickly taken in to a room. Dr. Mah was very friendly and explained to me the cause of my troubles. I have read through the previous reviews on here and was apprehensive about attending the appointment, however, now that I have met her, I look forward to working with her to resolve my problems! She is wonderful doctor who knows exactly what she is doing. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a no b*llsh*t doctor who will fix the problem rather than just mask it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

had nothing but the best experience for both pregnancies with Dr. Mah and her staff. Sure, I waited sometimes for a short 5 minute appointment, the staff always alerted me when I checked in for my appointment if she was at the hospital for a delivery. The reason I chose Dr. Mah was because of how hands on she was said to be with each of her patients deliveries. Dr. Mah always made time in my appointments to ask if I had any questions and always answered when I did. Both of my deliveries were C-Sections, and I did not have any complications from either surgery. I have had multiple paps and an IUD, no issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I had the pleasure of being referred to Dr. Mah, she is always helpful and always has time to answer my questions no matter how trivial they may have been. Her staff is always professional and highly informative as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Mah was amazing. She is very knowledgeable and she is very easy going. I loved having her for my pregnancy. The staff is also very friendly and welcoming. Thank you for the great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Mah for my first pregnancy. After reading all the negative reviews on this site regarding her practice; I had to come back and leave a positive review. It seems to me that some of the people on this site are looking for something to complain about. Dr. Mah treated me with the utmost respect, as did the nurse. She took the time to discuss my concerns with me, and did a very thorough exam, and explained everything as she was doing it. I would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a great Ob-Gyn. Her office was clean and organized, and only myself and one other lady in the waiting room, besides the husbands and boyfriends waiting for their wives. I personally enjoyed my experience and will enjoy having Dr. Mah handle my pregnancy from beginning to end.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899951].votes_count ]]