You may also like

Rate Dr. May Sue Mah

Dr. May Sue Mah's Ratings

Don`t waste Your time. Find somebody else. She doesn't listen, She doesn't care. Hard to communicate with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I loved Dr. Mah! She had my best interest in mind, always made me feel good. Answered any questions I had. Never had a long wait at her office. I would suggest her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. May sue mah is not someone I would ever go to again. I had my first born in 2013 and the experience was awful to the point where I had anxiety for months. Even though I had no complications nor was I overdue she recommended I get induced, without telling me any of the risks or anythjng . Being a first time mom I didn't know any better and agreed to it. After getting induced my son flipped sunny side up and their was meconium when they broke my water. After only an hour of pushing Dr. Mah shoved forceps in me with absolutely no warning! Not only did I tear horribly but she completely tore up my sons face and injured his neck. When it came time for the stitches she had an intern stitch me up without me giving any consent. After everything i ended up having a huge anxiety attack and sat there hyperventilating and she just walked out of the room, it was actually one of the nurses who asked if I was okay. All this was just the tip of the iceberg. I had problems with her right from the beginning straight up until I left the hospital. I will never go to her again. And I suggest everyone else to keep their distance.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2756847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. May Sue Mah is very rude and trashy with the patients and staff. She also very bad technically, during surgeries and procedures. Her knowledge of medicine is very poor also. She makes mistakes, and never apologizes to patients. Somebody who had bad experience with her should complain about her to the regulatory body, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) to get her license revoked:

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

She did 2 c section for me I feel okay. After that when I want to her for an iud she did it for me for 175$ it was really painful she doesn't explain to me how things go on or what to expect after the insertion. Nothing. After the insertion I had a terrible pain for 10 days when I called her she asked me for an ultrasound when I did the iud was inserted uncorrectly.when I back to her she say oh because you were moving while inserted that s why. She removed it without saying any apologies. She is really very rude quick and the clinic is very dirty.otherwise the nurses are very rude and not m professional

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Horrible. She acts like your concerns are not important. Her office is dirty and is falling apart, literally. She seems to be more concerned with pushing as many patients through as possible than the actual quality time with individual patients. Unfortunately, I am waiting to get into another GYN, but until then, I've had to see Dr. Mah for my recurrent issue. She's very rude patients and to her staff (I've seen her scold them in front of patients for things that were not their fault). The only thing she's got going for her is the lady in back who definitely knows her stuff. She at least answered my questions and made me feel a bit better about considering surgery and my other options. Otherwise, I would not recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. May just delivered by second son by c-section. She was a fabulous doctor who listened to my concerns and always kept my health and my baby's health top priority. She took her time with me and followed up everyday during my recovery at the hospital. The whole experience was nothing but positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Mah. She treated me good from my whole pregnancy. My baby is almost 1 year old now, a healthy baby boy. I heard so much bad comments about her but I dont think she is not a good doctor, she was just quick and very straight forward but guaranteed she was just doing her job. She was absolutely a treasure and I will for sure give her my 10's! Thank You Dr. Mah for taking care of me when I was pregnant. I owe my baby's health to you! GOD BLESS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

When I first started having issues with my period, I had seen my doctor and he refereed me to Dr. Mah. He told me straight up that she is a very serious person, her bedside manner might not be the greatest, but she sure as heck knows what she is doing.
I made the mistake of reading these reviews before my first appointment with her. I drove 2.5
hours to Edmonton and was very nervous. When I saw her she was quick, & very short with the pap. Then gave me as much information as should could about me possibly having Endomitriosis. She then booked me for a laporoscopy, and sent me on my way. I was back a month and a half later and had my surgery. I did have Endomitriosis and she treated it.
For tips, if you have questions, have them prepared. And if you're a sensitive person and cannot hear it as it is, then i suggest you find another gyne - easy as that. I prefer someone to be a little rude to me and know what they're doing vs. a really nice doc with a horrible practise.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2654044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Very satisfied with her as my doctor. She tried her best to save my life after diagnosed with acretta. I felt her concern and sincerity everytime i go for my check up. I am really very thankful to Dr Mae. is an experienced doctor with the best knowledge on her profession as a doctor. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599578].votes_count ]]