Rate Dr. Sam S. Huang

Dr. Sam S. Huang's Ratings

I was so scared to talk to a cancer doctor that I brought my sister with me to ask questions for me. As it was the moment he walked I found him very easy to talk to. And because of him and his knowledge I was cancer free at the time of my surgery. I mean what more could a women with breast cancer ask for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

The absolute BEST in Dr's of Oncology! He is a kind, caring, compassionate man who truely cares about his patients. I've been a patient of his for over 10 years, and even though I only see him once a year now, he remembers every detail of my illness as though we had talked the day before! I've been blessed with really good Dr's throughout my 2 battles with cancer starting in 1992, and Dr. Sam Huang is #1! What a wonderful human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1900050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2009

Dr. Huang is a true professional and he is everything you would want in a Doctor. He listens and explains very complex medical terms in ways that you understand. During a fight with cancer I'm glad he was on my side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1900049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2008

Excellent Dr. in every way. Kind, caring, attentive, never rushes you. I feel that he is more to me & my husband than just a Dr., he's like family. He TRULY cares!! He is always willing to listen to me--no matter how silly my fears or concerns are. He explains everything in a way that when I leave his office I'm not just at ease, I honestly feel that he cares about me as a person, not just a patient. I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Sam Huang as my oncologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1900048].votes_count ]]