Dr. Janaki B. Kaza

Grad. Year: 1970

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Janaki B. Kaza has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Janaki" to "Janaki B."
RID: 2710081
16/07/13 4 3 5 5 Dr. Kaza is an excellent pediatrician and I would highly recommend her. As other reviews indicate, she is not always the most prompt, but for as something as important as my children's health, it is well worth the wait to see her. She is incredibly knowledgeable in her field. We have never felt rushed while meeting with her and she takes time to answer our questions. Our family has been with her for over 16 years and fortunately our kids have been healthy that we have not needed to spend much time in her office. However, on the occasion when we have, she has been very helpful.
RID: 2606491
03/04/13 3 4 5 5 My son has not seen Dr. Kaza in about 28 years. I absolutely loved her and respected her as a pediatrician. She was always kind and spot on with her diagnoses. She said she wanted to follow his progress as he was quite the talker at an early age, well Dr. Kaza Nicholas is an attorney working for the city of Baltimore and very involved in politics. Thank you for your service early on. He's quite an incredible human being.  Respond
RID: 1675843
03/01/12 3 4 5 5 My daughter usually sees another physician in the group, but has seen Dr. Kaza on 2 occasions - both after injuries. Dr. Kaza was very thorough in her examinations of my daughter and was clear about what to expect as she healed and warning signs to look out for. She remembered my daughter's name as well, which is pretty remarkable considering the # of patients she has and the fact that she's only treated my daughter twice in five years. My only complaint is with some of the office staff and their lack of follow-through. Though they are friendly, there have been SEVERAL times that there were billing errors (and no return calls after leaving 4 or 5 messages over a week or two), medical records were not faxed to the appropriate doctor for several WEEKS, etc. Overall, a great doctor but with mediocre, at best, office/billing staff.
RID: 926125
30/06/09 5 3 5 5 You simply cannot ask for a better pediatrician than Dr. Janaki Kaza. You might have to wait a little longer before your visit, but she doesn't rush you out when she gets to you. She always goes the extra mile to make sure everything is covered & checked out and takes plenty of time with each child. She has called us on a Sunday at 10:30 pm to check on our child after a Friday morning sick visit. If test results are not good, she does not have a staffer call, she calls and explains everything. Dr Kaza might only see my children once or twice a year sometimes, but she never forgets their names or any issues they've had...EVER. She even checked on me when she saw my name on the chart in the maternity ward after the birth of my 2nd son. Genuine, caring, thoughtful, knowledgable...there are not enough words to describe how wonderful Dr. Kaza is in her practice and with her little patients.
RID: 917351
19/06/09 5 4 5 5 No matter what the concern is Dr. Kaza goes the extra mile to address the patient/parents needs to feel at ease. My other family members have used Dr. Kaza's services since 1982 so she our families generation pediatrian.
RID: 788438
12/02/09 4 3 5 5 The best Pediatrician in all of Dover, hands down. She's usually not punctual because the demand to see her is so high, and because she spends more than ample time with the cases that require the most care. It will be a sad day in Dover when this Doctor finally decides to retire!