Dr. Wee Lim Sim

Rate Dr. Wee Lim Sim

Dr. Wee Lim Sim's Ratings

Dr. Sim is an amazing doctor, I have been his patient for over 27 years. He is responsible and takes good care of his patients. He is very prompt in responding to e-mails and returing test results. For any urgent issue, he will see me right away. If not urgent, I am able to set an appointment to see him within a week. I am very lucky to have him as my Gyn doctor. Dr. Sim is knowledgeable, dedicated, and devoted to his job. The nurse, Sue, is very nice person, friendly and a hard worker.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Im 45, Dr.Sim is the only Gyn I will see, I have seen him since I was 16, he delivered both my daughters, he is an amazing doctor, very friendly and has a good sense of humor as well, his office is small and cluttered, but that has nothing to do with who he is as a doctor, he is simply the best and he protects his patients at all cost, I love love love this doctor. I feel very blessed to have such a knowledgeable man on my side caring for me and my girls. very personable and his secretary Sue is a wonderful lady with a genuine smile and a giggle here and there .. love ya Sue !!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Peope who do not trust Dr. Sim are very ignorant and lucky that nothing important happened to their health. Dr. Sim is the most intelligent,caring and smart gynecologist in the whole world and yes DO believe me. It is a shame that he does not deliver babies anymore. Yes, his office is small and may look dirty but you will never meet someone as knowledgable as him. You want great advice, you want to know what is wrong with you, you want to know anything you see Dr. Sim.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sim is by far the best doctor that my daughter and I have ever had. He delivered her 28 years ago and he is extremely knowledgeable and capable. Despite the fact that his office is untidy, he and his staff know exactly what they are doing.He has known exactly what to do when other doctors knew nothing!Yes, he might boast but he has good reason to.He is the most dedicated and altruistic doctor there is! No one has more experience than he is! We do NOT want him to retire! He's the best!He is available to his patients day or night, seven days a week.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

He may be a good OBGYN but he is rude and will tell you that he does not appreciate it if your family doctor refers you for mamogr or other tests. He has no patience and his office is dirty. He should not have been allowed to resume his practice after his stroke. He should be inspected by the Ontario College of Physicians.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Sim for 28 years and had two sons that were born under his watch. He is by far the smartest and most dedicated doctor that I have ever had. I am a Professional and I hold the title of CEO, therefore I hold high expectations of people that care for me or my family. As I read some of the comments about Dr. Sim I am amused by the comments that state that Dr. Sim's office is dirty and the staff is not friendly. The office is not dirty, it is messy big difference and the staff has always been excellent with me. Dr. Sim is by far the most knowlegeable and dedicated OBG in the National Capital Region. He has always been available day and night and weekends for his patients! He has saved an incredible amount of lives in this city. So, let me end my comment with this: "Are you looking for talent?" If so, Dr. SIM is the best! He deserves the respect he has earned as a true doctor devoted to his patients!

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

I'm trying to figure out how anyone could stand to tolerate an office that was so utterly, completely unclean. Boxes of clothing, paperwork, dirty rags, dust, more boxes, dark, etc.; I was so unnerved by my experience I left before my appointment began. The receptionist was bizarre and unprofessional. I'm sure he may be a knowledgeable OBGYN, but I didn't stick around long enough to find out. Truth be told, I'm astounded.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

I have beein seeing Dr. Sim for the past 4 years and I think he is the greatest! He speaks about himself and his struggles because he is CONFIDENT and proud of his work (Which he should be) Considering he is probobly the only Doctor I have ever heard of that personally emails his patients within a day no less, he gives out his cell phone number incase of emergency and will see you immediately if needed. He will explain and draw diagrams for your FULL understanding. It may be a long wait, but his patients wait because he is a great Doctor and he takes his time and gives you his full attention. As far as I am concerned he should be classified as a Hero because he is one of a kind, and lives for his job. His office may be un organized but that is because he spends less time worrying about how perfect his office looks and more time worrying about the problem... His patients. Dr. Sim is the greatest doctor I have ever heard of or seen.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

I have had many problems conceiving. I went to see many dr's who told me I could have a child. Finally I called Dr Sim. If it weren'T for him I wouldn't be pregnant today. He treated me without using ANY drugs! All natural. He is extremely knowledgable - A very smart man. At first the office seems dirty, but it's in a really old house. If you actually just sit back and look around, you'll notice that it's not dirty, just eccentric in it's own way. Dr. Sim does things differently. He has his own opinons on things and is a good listener. He's the best Dr. I've ever had.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag

He is a very old doctor who suppose to be experienced. But he has little patience to listen and sometimes very rude. His office is dirty.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2009 | flag