Dr. Karl L. Lamb

Rate Dr. Karl L. Lamb

Dr. Karl L. Lamb's Ratings

I will say this right now, I was misdiagnosed for over 20 years by other Doctors. Karl not only identified this issue, he also helped me heal. I will never see a different Chiropractor. Karl cares. It's not about the almighty $ with him. He is as genuine as they come. He will do everything in his power to work you in. On a side note, his jokes are "Hit or Miss" so be prepared. Just kidding. I would recommend Dr. Lamb to anyone!

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Dr Lamb is the only (out of several) chiropractor that has always taken care of the problem. Others have hurt me badly. I have never experienced a problem with him. I would consider him exceptional. You can't go wrong, I promise!

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Lamb is very knowledgeable and helpful and can always get you in very quickly.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr.Lamb is wonderful, he knows what he is doing. He has never hurt me and is always helping give me techniques to improve my back or shoulder pain. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

The best chiropractor around. Very knowledgeable.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Am using Dr. Lamb for prenatal adjustments. He is very gentle, knowledgeable and friendly. Has given me nutritional advice as well as solving my lower back/ tail bone pain. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor!

Submitted April 28, 2009 | flag