Rate Dr. Christopher B. Reeves

Dr. Christopher B. Reeves's Ratings

What a great Doctor & Staff! Dr. Reeves and Linda, and all the staff, were friendly, professional and showed genuine care for my hubby and myself at our appointments. For the first time I truly felt like a doctor listened to me and heard what I was saying. Linda was by gentle drawing blood, and took care to show make me feel at ease. (I am PETRIFIED of needles). I had some other tests that needed to be done and Linda called me within 3 hours of appointment and had me scheduled for them. She even made sure to get a faculty close to where I live. Now, that's GREAT SERVICE! At last we have found a Doctor that we can go to and trust that he has our best interest at heart! I HIGHLY reccomend Dr Christopher Reeves and Grace Family Pratice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1901023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

My wife and i have been going to Dr Reeves for many years. He is top notch Dr who cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and takes his time with us. We both feel comfortable with Dr Reeves and his friendly / professional staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1901022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

I have been going to Dr Reeves for my diabetes for 4 years. My sugar was dangerously high and my old doctor had me on expensive medication. I changed to Dr Reeves when my insurance changed. At my first appointment Dr Reeves took the time to explain how diabetes could cause damage even though I feel OK. He explained how important it was to treat my diabetes and keep the sugar normal. He taught me how to eat the right foods. Most importantly he showed me that he cared about me and he didn't talk down to me or make me feel like I was bad for having diabetes. He looks at me when I am talking and answers my questions. Our visits are shorter now that my diabetes is so much better. I am on less expensive medication. My sugars and AIC tests are normal and I feel better and more energetic. I have told all of my friends at church and work that they should change to Dr "Superman"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1901021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2010

Dr. Reeves is by far the most caring person and that makes him a good physician. He is patient and listens to every problem. Not like most physicians who stands up during your visit, which indicates rushing, Dr. Reeves comes in and "sit down" with his note pad and listen before he diagnosis. He asks detail questions. That overall gives him an A+ rating. I would also like to share his wife is the best. I was on the elevator, she come on, and called him from her cell. Apparently the family was going on vacation; Mrs. Reeves wanted to make sure every patient was taking care of up to last minute. She expressed her concern that each patient would have the availability to contact if needed. An A+ man/doctor with an A+ wife. The STAFF - there is one word to describe "AWESOME." You are a person not a number. They greet you with a smile coming in and leaving. L.Patrick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1901020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

My husband I am are new to Macon and didn't have a Dr. yet. We both were sick with flu and called his office (from internet search of Dr. close by home)....his receptionist was extremely friendly and told us to come on in and he would work us in and he did. We didn't wait very long though he had an office full of patients and we both liked him and will definitely be going back when we need a Dr again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1901019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Reeves is a very good family doctor. He takes time with all his patients, and it is a small office, so both he and nurses remember you. He doesn't just throw medicine at you to make you better, he listens. I trust him completely. As a college student, I am so happy I found him in Macon. His office is in the medical office part of Coliseum Hospital and I encourage you to make an appt. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful, whether it is on the phone or in person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1901018].votes_count ]]