Rate Dr. Jason Michaels

Dr. Jason Michaels's Ratings

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

To echo everyone else, he's great and the staff at the clinic (on Rancho) are very good also.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

I had read ratings from others about DR Michaels. He is EVEN NICER than I could've imagined. Ive had some negative experiences w/dermatologists in Clark County & Im am so glad to have found someone so nice,caring & informed. I got in at exactly my appt time, he was completely on the same page w/me regarding my skin condition & so personable I felt like hugging him when I left! I restrained myself, but that is not my typical reaction to a Dr. so believe me when I say its worth the drive! He's a sweetie!

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Michaels recently removed a cyst from my daughter's face. If you have had experience with teenage girls, you know how important their appearance is to them. Dr. Michaels let us know up front their would be a small scar involved, and tried injecting the cyst first to see if it would resolve itself. When that didn't work and my daughter asked him to remove it, he couldn't have been more kind or understanding. He and his staff were extremely professional during the removal procedure itself, which involved only one small stitch. My daughter is very happy with the results. I am impressed with Dr. Michaels and his staff and would recommend him very highly.

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

I finally found someone who can help a life-long skin condition other doctors said nothing could be done to correct! Its a long process, but I can see improvements. Dr. Michaels and his staff are very helpful and polite. They always listen to my questions and concerns and never rush in and out of the exam like other doctors tend to do. My only problem is that I live a great distance from the new office and cant get there as easily as I would like. But hey, its worth the drive!!! It is a little on the expensive side, but I think in the end its worth it.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2008 | flag

Dr. Michaels is one of the best. Knowledgeable, thorough, competent and patient caring. He and his staff are great. Hard to find good Drs. so don't pass this one up.

Submitted June 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Michaels and the entire staff at the Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinics are outstanding! Dr. Michaels is willing to take the time to talk about various options to skin problems, and he is more than willing to take the time to answer patients' question. The PA's & the nurses are also extremely knowledgeable and are willing to answer patients' questions. Dr. Michael's bedside manner ROCKS!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2007 | flag

Dr. Michaels is part of the group called, "Las Vegas Skin and Cancer Clinics". They have several offices across the valley. I tried another dermatologist and another doctor in this group. I didn't like either one. Then I found Dr. Michaels. He is just great and easy to talk to. He treated a large, stubborn scar, that other doctors said couldn't be done, with great success. In addition, in his north Las Vegas office, he also performs cosmetic procedures. I have had an initial consultation with him and a photo facial. I am very impressed. He is actually human and has a very nice bed-side manner. Highly recommend!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2006 | flag