You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Spafford

Dr. Peter Spafford's Ratings

He's a horrible person. I realize he's busy and has bad days like the rest of us. My time with him was less than five minutes. He asked why are you hear? I advised him I'm having dizziness and a ringing in my ear. He said it will just go away on it own. He also did not check my ears. His phone rang and he answered it. Then looked at me and said, "we're done here". No advise or what was causing it or even what it was. He made it clear that I wasted his time. He a jerk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Spafford since 1995 after two previous ENTs I have been nothing but extremely satisfied with him in all respects ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Spafford's office was quite busy, but our appointment started on time. His knowledge and expertise helped to put our family's minds at ease when talking about our 6 year old son's condition. I highly recommend Dr. Spafford's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

He's a quack! Will be calling the board of physicians.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2784407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Avoid this man. He has ruined my life for three years. I have gotten 4 MRIs for an invasive fungal infection and he never even looked at them. Advised me not to get MRIs to avoid too much exposure to radiation.. MRIs do NOT expose you to radiation. I developed lesions in my brain and had a fungus growing in behind my eye for 2 years because this 'doctor' did not take the time to look at a simple CT scan.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2779548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Felt like a wasted trip and we had to travel from two hours plus away. He rushed our appointment, did what he said was a thorough examination, way too fast, we are clueless to what he was doing, whole appointment was done in 3 MINUTES, and basically said he referred us to other doctors, something he could have told us over the phone since all the information he was going from was information given by other doctors to him regarding our infant son. Just overall was not a reassuring or productive appointment in my mind. Hopefully the doctors we are referred to make it so we don't have to go back to him. Maybe it was a bad day, I'm glad others have had a positive experience with him

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2774021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Ok so he was really rude to me. Told me to come back and make an appointment a year from now for son for a little bit of fluid in his ears. He asked me if I would be able to remember his name I'm like um ya I'm not stupid. I felt insulted. I will take my son to another specialist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2732632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Thanks for the check up today dr. Spafford. My ear feels less irritated with that 8 years of wax out now. I am also great full for the surgery way back when. You saved my life from meningitis. True honor right there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2639862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Spafford is a wonderful surgeon. While he is very quick in his appointments, he utilizes his time extremely effectively. He put me at ease and I had full confidence in his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Spafford was a waste of time to see. I got an undiagnosed vertigo with ear like symptoms after a surgery that had nothing to do with my ears. I was sent to him and hope that he could offer some news or guidance on how to treat the vertigo. We waited for about 40mins and when he finally came in to the room he stayed for about 5mins if that. He asked me how this started and I told him, his waste of time feedback was to cut down on salt. He didn't even look into my ears with me telling him they also hurt often, feels like fluid in the them and I get ringing in the ears plus dealing with vertigo 24hrs a day. I went in for surgery normal and I came out with this and I get told to cut down on my salt. He could've at least looked in my ears as that is what I was there for. So he didn't come across of being knowledgeable or helpful but did come across of being a complete waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2607158].votes_count ]]