Rate Dr. Peter Spafford

Dr. Peter Spafford's Ratings

I had a very bad nose bleed last tuesday so he put a 9"packing in my leftnose and naybe 5" on my right nose that was so bad painful and stil bleeding he say lets put that there for 1-4 days and the forth day still bleeding bad then insted of taking it off hes suggested to undergo embolization to block the vessel so it went well but he didn't take if off the packing we been trying to get hold of after 3days finaly he came then i ask him to get a pain medsnbefore he take it out then he run way so he order morphine so thats good few minutes after that i took the morphine meds to get readybthatvwas 4pm as of now it's 11:30 already henever comeback and my pain meds is gone anymore. ;( its been 7daysi can't smell,breathe well , eat well

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

every friendly knowledgeable Dr. he. took the time to explain what he needed to do and saw me after my operation to explain how things went and what our next course of treatment would be . i would highly recommend him to all my friends and family

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spafford is a gifted specialist and surgeon. Yes he is busy, but that means he is obviously very talented and in high demand. He performed a septoplasty on me this past March and did an amazing job. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

Great guy! Was caring and compassionate. Made me feel very much at ease! Would definitely recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

Despite what you chose to believe , this Dr. did a great job on my sons operation. He was very kind and personable in the hospital as well as in his office. I would recommend him to anyone. He is extremely busy and wastes no time , I appreciate his efforts.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spafford inserted my sons tubes today he was very kind and polite at the bedside got down to our level for conversation and knew what he was talking about he was on time quick and efficient he didn't spend a lot of time with us but how much time do you spend with a patient post op for a 5 min procedure he was not arrogant or rude we were very happy with him he even took the time to follow up with a phone e call after hours I would recommend him to anyone. Being a nurse I'd say he has great bedside manners

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spafford put tubes in my two year old sons ears this morning. We got in on short notice cancelation so I had never met him before. I looked him up on rate your md and was hesitant, given his negative reviews. However I did read that he is good at what he does. I was pleasantly surprised when I met him. I was prepared for arrogant and rude and he was neither. He was polite, professional and good with my son. He was in a bit of a hurry but how is he supposed to stay on time if he wasn't? Then people would complain about waiting too long. Excellent experience and I would absolutely see him again and highly recommend him. I'm not one to comment on these things but after reading all the negative about this doctor, I feel people need to know more great experiences. Great experience! !

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spafford is extremely knowledgeable but lacks time and compassion with his patients. I suppose the time delays may have something to do with SK Health care being understaffed and a chronic backlog. His bedside manner and arrogance is something that cannot be forgiven.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

I have noticed all of the negative comments concerning this so called doctor and I myself have no good words to say about this person as he has ruined my life , took it upon himself to do more than what I had been told was going to be done . I have had to give up my job can not do any of the things that I used to do and am in constant pain and discomfort all for no reason. I have contacted the client representation people at the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon 1-800-655-5066 and would hope that all you other unsatisfied people do the same as people like this so called doctor should not be allowed to do whatever they want when it comes to another human being. It took over a year and a half for my family doctor to obtain a copy of the operation procedure report and thus have found out what had been done to me that should not have , also the report has not been proofed or signed in all this time just about three years.

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spafford is very knowledgeable, I will give him that but he is very arrogant, not good with kids and doesn't really care about how you feel. His receptionist is extremely rude, hangs up the phone on your without saying good-bye and is not understanding at all. Maybe both parties need to be on the receiving end of things! You get what you give in life. Be a little more compassionate and understanding!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag