Rate Dr. Peter Spafford

Dr. Peter Spafford's Ratings

Dr. Spafford is a wonderful surgeon. While he is very quick in his appointments, he utilizes his time extremely effectively. He put me at ease and I had full confidence in his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Spafford was a waste of time to see. I got an undiagnosed vertigo with ear like symptoms after a surgery that had nothing to do with my ears. I was sent to him and hope that he could offer some news or guidance on how to treat the vertigo. We waited for about 40mins and when he finally came in to the room he stayed for about 5mins if that. He asked me how this started and I told him, his waste of time feedback was to cut down on salt. He didn't even look into my ears with me telling him they also hurt often, feels like fluid in the them and I get ringing in the ears plus dealing with vertigo 24hrs a day. I went in for surgery normal and I came out with this and I get told to cut down on my salt. He could've at least looked in my ears as that is what I was there for. So he didn't come across of being knowledgeable or helpful but did come across of being a complete waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I really must share how wonderful Dr. Spafford is. I was diagnosed with tongue cancer and referred to DR. Spafford. From the first moment I was in his office until the day I was discharged from the hospital, he showed genuine caring and concern for my condition. He had explained that 1/3 of my tongue would have to be removed, but gave me reassurance that I would be fine and given time, able to speak normally again. He showed confidence which gave me comfort. Even being discharged, he let me know if I had any concerns, to contact him immediately. He is truly an expert and genuinely cares about his patients. A truly incredible surgeon and human being with a big heart. Thank you to him from my family, my friends and especially myself. I don't think I would have been able to get through this without Dr. Spafford.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 laryngeal cancer. We were extremely blessed to have had this doctor perform the laryngectomy on my husband. We love and adore this man. Dr. Spafford is kind and loving and very caring, not arrogant as some people have said in these posts. I find that deeply offensive. The poor man is rushed off his feet every day and yet he still takes the time to phone and check on us. If God had a brother on Earth it would be our dear Dr. Spafford.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2583457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I had a very bad nose bleed last tuesday so he put a 9"packing in my leftnose and naybe 5" on my right nose that was so bad painful and stil bleeding he say lets put that there for 1-4 days and the forth day still bleeding bad then insted of taking it off hes suggested to undergo embolization to block the vessel so it went well but he didn't take if off the packing we been trying to get hold of after 3days finaly he came then i ask him to get a pain medsnbefore he take it out then he run way so he order morphine so thats good few minutes after that i took the morphine meds to get readybthatvwas 4pm as of now it's 11:30 already henever comeback and my pain meds is gone anymore. ;( its been 7daysi can't smell,breathe well , eat well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

every friendly knowledgeable Dr. he. took the time to explain what he needed to do and saw me after my operation to explain how things went and what our next course of treatment would be . i would highly recommend him to all my friends and family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Spafford is a gifted specialist and surgeon. Yes he is busy, but that means he is obviously very talented and in high demand. He performed a septoplasty on me this past March and did an amazing job. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Great guy! Was caring and compassionate. Made me feel very much at ease! Would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Despite what you chose to believe , this Dr. did a great job on my sons operation. He was very kind and personable in the hospital as well as in his office. I would recommend him to anyone. He is extremely busy and wastes no time , I appreciate his efforts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Dr. Spafford inserted my sons tubes today he was very kind and polite at the bedside got down to our level for conversation and knew what he was talking about he was on time quick and efficient he didn't spend a lot of time with us but how much time do you spend with a patient post op for a 5 min procedure he was not arrogant or rude we were very happy with him he even took the time to follow up with a phone e call after hours I would recommend him to anyone. Being a nurse I'd say he has great bedside manners

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2456540].votes_count ]]