Rate Dr. Barbara T. KEYES

Dr. Barbara T. KEYES's Ratings

I went to two dermatologists before I found Dr. Keyes. They had no idea what was wrong or how to treat my condition. Dr. Keyes knew right away and treated my condition. Great job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][658236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Barbara Keyes to any one who has skin concerns of all types. Dr. Keyes gave me a very thorough exam, answering all my questions concerning my skin and her treatment has been very successful. My boyfriend has been going to Dr. Keyes for many years. My daughter had recently experienced very bad blemishes on her face, neck , chest and back. Within two weeks, her skin was blemish free her skin looksbeautiful again. The staff has always been very friendly and very helpful. It is so nice to have a doctors appointment and not have to wait for a long time to be seen by the doctor. When I go for a touch up, I don't have to wait at all! I think Dr. Keyes is a remarkable doctor. I have referred several friends to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][658235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr. Keyes conducted a thorough exam and made sure I understood everything related to my diagnosis. She then answered questions pertaining to some other issues of concern. At a time where doctors seem to be rushing patients through, Dr. Keyes spent an adequate amount of time with me, and I appreciated that. I'd highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][658234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Keyes is wonderful, Best dermotologist I have found in Nashville.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][658233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

She has guided me through skin cancer, shingles, and removed moles and warts. I have been to other dermatologists. She is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][658232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

Staff and Dr. very professional and personable. both were very helpful.DR. found several skin cancers I did not realize I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][658231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Friendly staff, in and out of office within 30 minutes. Dr. Keyes is very personable. She takes time to talk to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][658230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Have been going here for a long time! Great doctor and great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][658229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I was charged a $60 office visit for the thirty seconds it took her to look at a mole and tell me there was no reason to remove it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][658228].votes_count ]]