Rate Dr. Philippa Brain

Dr. Philippa Brain's Ratings

If you have fibroids, you do not want to see this doctor. Her knowledge is very limited when it comes to fibroids and she is too arrogant to admit it. I went to see her and left her office in tears. Thank God I went to see two other gynecologists who were both excellent. I have since had surgery and everything went excellent. The reason I took time to write this review is to help anyone who has fibroids. If you have fibroids, do not go see this doctor.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brain is a wonderful and caring doctor who has taken care of me for two pregnancies. I trust her knowledge completely and she has a compassionate approach that is rare to many MDs.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Have her for almost 10 years now and all I can say is that Im lucky to have her as my gynecologist. She's very caring, professional and compassionate. She has this confidence in her which makes it easy to trust in her knowledge and capabilities. I have couple surgeries done by her and she always does an amazing job. She really cares about her patients.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

If Dr. Brain is your Doctor, YOU ARE VERY LUCKY. She was not my OBGYN, but during my twin pregnancy I had the pleasure to meet her. She examined me on every second visit to the hospital. At the end of my pregnancy, my boys were almost 14 pounds together. I had a very hard time to eat, sleep or take care of my 7 year old daughter. Since she always made me feel so good during my pregnancy, I turned to Dr. Brain to voice my concerns. Long story short. I had two healthy boys. Dr. Brain delivered them by C-section. I recovered from my surgery within 2 weeks. Until today I am so grateful for her. She is like a sunshine when she walks in to the room, always happy, very knowledgeable and blessed with amazing people skills.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Really liked her. I was having a difficult time pushing (~3-4 hours) and the other doctor had decided I cannot do it and asked the nurse to prep me for vacuum delivery when Dr. Brain came to check up on me and within 5 minutes delivered the baby normally. She was very encouraging, supportive and reassuring.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Brain has helped me through a very difficult time; after 15 years of being bounced from doctors to specialists to surgeons I was fortunate enough to get to see her purely by chance. She was referred to me as the surgeon that could perform a surgery I was told I needed as a result of MRKH Syndrome. My initial appointment with her elated me when she said I didn't need the risky & complicated procedure. She explained with exercises, determination & dilation therapy I could over come the condition on my own. I am one month into my at-home treatments & beside myself with joy that I can finally overcome this challenging condition! It has changed my life...I am looking forward to my follow up appts. with her, even if I wait an hour after my appt. time! Very compasionate, empathetic, understanding and supportive doctor!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Brain is our angel, she is just an amazing person. If I would have a chance for million pregnancy, I would definetely chose Dr. Brain for million times.

Submitted April 21, 2009 | flag

A really great doctor. Very nice, very caring and compassionate. Was on time, very thorough and very professional. Bedside manner is outstanding! I would highly recomend dr. brain.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2009 | flag

Fantastic bedside manner - completely calmed my fears with her calm confidence

Submitted Sept. 26, 2008 | flag

Dr. Brain is extremely knowledgable and very helpful. She was always very polite and answered all my questions every single visit. She took care of me during my twin pregnancy. Excellent Doctor!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2008 | flag