Dr. Carolyn A. Marquardt

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Carolyn A. Marquardt has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Carolyn" to "Carolyn A."
RID: 2314909
03/07/12 5 5 5 5 I was in a car accident suffering from a lot of neck pain. I went to other Doctors who did not help me much. A friend suggested her so I thought I'd get an appointment to see what she would have to say, after all nobody else really helped me. After a few visits we decided that steriod injections would be an option to try. I had the first ones back in Oct. 2nd ones in Dec. She wanted me to have another set in April, that I decided not to have. I went back to her a couple of weeks ago and realized I was still having pain everyday of my life in my neck, but had gotten use to it(I believe because I had had it for so long!) Anyway I just had the final injections yesterday! I have had so much releif from pain from the prior injections, I am hoping for the same results with the final 4 I had. She has encouraged me to do yoga and to stick with it! It has also helped me very much. Much Thanks to Dr. Carolyn Marquardt and to Dr. Ray Baker whom she sent me to for the injections!
RID: 1026298
04/11/09 5 5 5 5 First time patient. Age 35. Dr was insightful & helpful. Was told that she takes a conservative approach to her practice. She provided me with a plan for PT and a plan to meet with another Dr for hip replacement recommendations. More to come.
RID: 888038
14/05/09 3 4 5 5 I agree she is absolutely the best doctor I've ever had. I have low back degenerative disc disease and cervical problems. She got my pain and movement/flexibility under control and has kept it under control. She is very creative and tries things in the least invasive way and does things you are comfortable with. Love her!!!
RID: 55310
09/11/06 5 5 5 Hands down the best doctor I've ever had. I suffered with spinal problems and its resulting pain for years. She got my pain under control and always offers a multitude of suggestions and things to try. She listens, she's creative and willing to really help you.  Respond