Rate Dr. Brandon J. Hawkins

Dr. Brandon J. Hawkins's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Very nice doctor the best in bakersfield I had tibia sesamoid tendon repair surgery is still swollen but feels way better after surgery he is a great doc I give him a 100% the best ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

i was referred to dr. hawkins(in the latter months of 2006) because he was the only physician, at the time, my county insurance covered. he diagnosed me with a bone spur and hammertoes on one ft. this simple outpt. surgery has caused me such grief. upon my 1st post-op appt.(and with a witness that drove me to this appt.),while pointing to my foot that he did surgery on,he exclaimed "i didn't do that to your foot"! i tried to re-schedule a "repair surgery" with dr. hawkins (because i had no other choice/ins. reasons), but was told by the off. mgr. that he had been fired from the group! needless to say i sought out another dr., and am still dealing with dr. hawkins' work! (i also met with the dr. that replaced him within the group and he proceeded to tell me he didn't "like" dr. hawkins' surgery results that he had seen.).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr. Hawkins is the best! I was seen by another doctor in town at Memorial wound center who was so arrogant. he never did anything to improve my wound and just kept saying my wound was getting better. After I saw dr. Hawkins and he did a small procedure I healed up. I am so thankful I looked for another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902264].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr. Hawkins was very friendly and unstood my needs for surgery. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902260].votes_count ]]