Rate Dr. Ramesh Sahjpaul

Dr. Ramesh Sahjpaul's Ratings

Dr.Sahjpaul is a great Doctor! My diagnosis was a 1.5 cm bulging disc. I live in Alberta and was not able to get any care for up to 2 years. With all the pain medication I was on but could not get any relief from the pain! I cried every day for months. I could barely walk, could not sit and laid up in bed for months. I was able to get in to see Dr. Sahjpaul in only about 2 weeks and was booked for surgery right away! I am so Thankful to Dr.Sahjpaul and the Amazing staff at Camby Clinic in Vancouver. The recovery was slow, but it was absolutely worth it. I Strongly recommend Dr. Sahjpaul to anyone who needs surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr Sahjpaul is a very knowledgeable surgeon and I can't be more thankful from his surgery on my L4-L5 ruptured disc. The healing process has been quite nice and I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a legit, solid solution to end their back problems. His follow up has been very nice, even though I wasn't in the country, he called me to follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I am very happy with the out come of my operation so far. The healing process is still on going.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

I was referred to Dr.Sahjpaul after being diagnosed suddenly with a meningioma. I felt completely at ease and confident with Dr.Sahjpaul. It was removed 3 weeks later and my recovery has been successful. I would recommend him to anyone, I cannot thank him enough. His office assistant is also very organized and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Sahjpaul performed a lumbar laminectomy on me 5 weeks ago with marvelous results. Don't need a cane anymore, can look up and stand straight and walk like a normal person. I have been relieved of pain that has dogged me for 38 yrs. I felt very confident under his care and his wonderful staff and the hospital personal were extremely kind. He also operated on my brother twice with excellent results (noted elsewhere on this page.) I'm very grateful and highly recommend Dr. Sahjpaul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

he removed part of a growth on my pituitary. Good follow-up, well mannered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Dr. Sahjpaul responded quickly to my emergency room diagnosis of a brain tumour. The surgery was done in two weeks and was successful. I felt well looked after, my questions answered, my GP given all information. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

He is a terrible doctor. I suffered with many ambulance trips involved and he did nothing for me. He kept telling me he would look after me. A simple xray of my spine by another doctor after suffering unnecessary numerous injections into my spine for one year brought about immediate surgery. Sahjpaul had told me he could not help me so I finally went elsewhere. I would never recommend anyone to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

Dr. Sahjpaul operated on my elderly father for a herniated lumbar disc, he was fantastic. Great personality and outstanding surgeon. I am an MD myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

Great bedside manner, seemed to be incredibly competent and caring. His office staff is amazing and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1902283].votes_count ]]