Rate Dr. David S. Wander

Dr. David S. Wander's Ratings

I was at my wits end looking for the right doctor to work on my feet..I was to a few but felt no confidence in them. Then I went to Doctor Wander...what a breath of fresh air!! Not only was he competent & confident, I loved his wit! He will be completing foot #2 next summer for I am a teacher & need my 'feet' to work.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

I first came across Dr. Wander 3 and a half years ago. At that time it was because of the thoroughness of his exam and his intuitive knowledge that he was able to accurately diagnose my issue. Convinced that I might need surgery, and not feeling real comfortable with that prospect, Dr. Wander dispelled that fear, suggesting other alternatives. I continue to see Dr. Wander for foot issues and have wholeheartedly recommended him to my neighbors. For me, as for many people, a visit to a physician can cause stress and anxiety. But not only is he extremely knowledgeable and professional, he also knows how to put his patients at ease. To his credit, he seems to have an ease at developing a rapport with his patients and seems to always be willing to listen to their concerns. Additionally, the entire staff at his facility is efficient, pleasant and understanding. I have visited his office several times and have never had to wait past my appointment time to see Dr. Wander.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

When called for apt did not feel like I was a person. asked DOB & address b4 asked my name. Asked for appt with Dr. Cohen-12:30 apt made. message was left to confirm appt for 1:00 but then said my arrival time was 1:30 confusing me When I called to check was told Dr. Cohen retired the day I called for the appt. I was assigned Dr. Wander. when I tried to express my fear and discomfort.He was unconcerned. He went outside the room and yelled to someone to bring him an 18 gauge needle I asked not to talk about it but loudly asked for the 18 gauge needle 2 more times. When he reentered the room I asked him not to tell me what he was doing again. He had already told me. He started to repeat it and I asked again for him just to do it and not to talk about it. His response, "I practice how I practice." Guess what? He will not be practicing his arrogance or lack of concern for nervous patients on me. My follow up appt will be with with another podiatriast in another practice

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

I am a 62 year old Female and had bunion surgery on my right foot in Oct'13. I had bunion surgery on my left foot in Dec'13 because I wanted to be okay in time for the summer. Dr. Wander said as long as I do exactly what he tells me to do everything will be fine. He was right!!!! My left foot isn't finished healing yet because it's only been 4 weeks but everything is great! I'm so sorry I didn't do this much sooner.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

I am a 39 yr old female who had bunion surgery on my right foot on October 24,2013. Dr. Wander is an excellent,professional,kind,and available to answer any questions you may have. I am in my third week post op, back to work and feeling great. Never had any pain, or discomfort, just do exactly as instructed by Dr. Wander and you'll be fine. I would highly recommend Dr. Wander. His staff is awesome as well.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Wander by my primary doctor to in June 2010. When I scheduled my appointment to see Dr. Wander, I was a little scared. I did not know what he was going to tell me about the pain I was having on my big toe. Dr. Wander asked me a couple of questions, had x-rays taken in his office, and immediately gave me my options. I felt comfortable in making my decision to have a bunionectomy surgery on my right foot, because he was detail with what he needed to do. I scheduled my surgery for August 2010. It was the best decision I made, I was back to work within a week. He is so professional and honest and firm when it comes to following his instructions. I just had the same surgery on my left foot, and I was back to work within a week. People at work tell me that I must have a magic Doctor and I agree. Highly professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Wander due to painful bunions. Dr. Wander had taken care of a bunion on my left foot 10 yrs. ago. I was soo scared to have it done but he made me feel comfortable and that everything would be ok. That was 10 yrs ago and have never had a problem. I decided to have my left foot bunion done also. I had it done March 2012. He did an excellent job, he is extremely competant, very knowledgeable, caring and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Wander, I wouldn't trust anyone else.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wander is highly intelligent, capable, and I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

The best experience I have ever had with a doctor. He is very nice and his staff is the best.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I wish all doctors ran their practices like this one. Not only is Dr. Wander a terrific physician, but he takes the time to listen, explain your issue and answer all of your questions. Dr. Wander is accessible. He called me the evening of my surgery and got back to me in minutes when I called the office. My post-op instruction sheet stated that the office is only a phone call away. So true! Due to an insurance issue, I interacted with both the Philadelphia and the Reading offices. At each location, the incredible staff answered the phone on the first ring. They are willing to work around your schedule. I've had four appointments and was seen on time or early each time. Everyone I dealt with was helpful and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Wander.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag