Dr. Vladimir Zeetser

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 17/08/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 19 reviews. Dr. Vladimir Zeetser has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Vladimir Zeetser
Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4
RID: 2761307

11/08/13 4 3 1 1   Respond
RID: 2523786
07/01/13 5 5 5 5 I first consulted Dr zeetser in 2009 when I seriously fractured my ankle, requiring extensive surgery. I was in alot of pain, and was nervous/scared as at that time had no previous surgeries of any kind, and did not know what to expect. Dr zeetser was very kind, and understanding of my fragile emotional state at that time, as well as his staff, who were also very considerate. Dr zeetser performed the difficult surgery with ease and perfection, and also treated me in all the aftercare, -and got back on my feet, -and am better then ever! I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who has any kind of foot or ankle issues, -he is the Best in his field, - and am forever grateful to him for all of his time, extra kindness, and professional expertise in his care in treating me. Thanks again Dr. Z ! :)  Respond
RID: 2497457
11/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Zeetser is one of the most knowledgeable Physician's I have ever been to and I'm Old! LOL We went for my daughter. Severe FLAT feet. She has had surgery on one foot thus far and I gotta tell you this guy KNOWS what he is doing. He is also very personable and has a great bedside manner. I would recommend him without ANY hestitation. He is an undisputed 5! Thank you for taking such GREAT care of my daughter!!!! See you Early next year for the other foot.
RID: 2465712
04/11/12 5 5 5 5 Great experience from start to finish. Bunion surgery couldn't have gone better. Slight pain, walked the next day. Really recommend. Super down to earth doctor.
RID: 2427428
17/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Zeetser is EVERYTHING his recommendations say, and then some! I would have hugged him at the end, but that would have been either in appropriate or dangerous since he was making my heart beat fast!! He has a great way of listening to you completely, giving you all the time you need and taking his time in examination and writing his own notes after his intake nurse had written the basics, he still went over allergies and all sorts of stuff doctors don't usually take time to read. He very thoroughly explained my plan of treatment, and quite frankly I expected to get a rush treatment because of workman's comp and he treated me as if I paid him $5K! His office staff was very friendly and accommodating on the telephone and warm and welcoming when I entered.....I was greeted with "welcome to our office" how nice! Very clean, bright and great experience. I observed the same treatment to other patients and I loved how they walked them out the door to waiting room. Very professional.
Insurance: Workers Comp

RID: 1391930
19/03/11 5 5 5 5 I'm a celebrity client. My privacy is very important to me. I would never usually rate a doctor online but I had to share my experience with this caring and skilled surgeon. I had a large painful bunion. I could not afford to be off my feet for long. Dr,. Zeetser used a minimally invasive technique with a Tightrope. At 3 weeks, I was in normal shoes. Pain was minimal. Result was amazing!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $1200
RID: 1314902
14/12/10 4 5 5 5 I read most of the reviews before deciding to see Dr. Zeetser. Based on my overall experience I can say that Dr. Zeetser is definitely a leader in his field. His bedside manner is unreal and he is really down to earth. I have never had such a good time going to see a doctor. He diagnosed me properly after I wasted my time at two other doctors. My treatment was well thought out and I did not feel rushed in any way. In fact, he spent more time with me on my first visit than most of the other doctors combined. I ended up having surgery and I healed really well. I am doing great and could not be happier. Just to mention, I drove out from Rancho Cucamonga to Encino to see him each time and it was well worth the gas. My only complaint was that one of his staff members forgot to give him one of my messages about disability papers, which got delayed by a while. But she was pregnant, I so I will give her a pass. I can't really blame the doctor for it. I hope this helps someone else!
Paid (or co-pay): $800
Respond

08/09/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1234285
22/08/10 5 5 5 5 am really impressed. This doc is one of a kind. From start to finish, everything turned out great. My 2nd toe was very long and hurting me in shoes at the tip and I was starting to get a callus at the end. Dr. Z shortened the toe with an implant and it looks and feels great. No pain and my toe doesn't hang over my high heels anymore.
Paid (or co-pay): $3000
RID: 1230908
17/08/10 5 5 5 5 I have to say he is the best podiatrist around. I traveled from Las Vegas to see him because I cant find someone here that could help me. He spent over an hour with me explaning what is wrong with my foot. He is willing to see me on weekends and holidays because I live far and have to travel and stay at a hotel. What doctor would do that today? He is worth every penny. I have had pain consistant pain for 2 years due to flat feet. He is doing my surgery in October. He knows his stuff and doesn't guess like other doctors did. I am sure everything will turn out great. Great doctor and person.
RID: 1229929
16/08/10 5 5 5 5 I found Dr. Zeetser on google. I had several opinions in Sacramento, where I live, and did not feel confident with anyone I saw to perform foot surgery on me. I travelled to Los Angeles to see Dr. Zeetser several times and asked him to do the surgery. I had my bunion surgery several months ago and I am extremely pleased. The foot looks awesome and my other foot looks like it belongs to someone else. I had virtually no pain and only took Advil for a couple days. I am totally healed now and will definitely have my other foot done before the end of the year. I am super impressed with Dr. Zeetser and he is one of the best doctors that I have been to. His office is beautiful and top class. I will refer anyone I know with a foot deformity to him, no matter how far away. I read many of the other ratings and these people are right. I highly recommend
Paid (or co-pay): $750
RID: 1188203
12/06/10 5 5 5 5 I fractured my ankle very badly at work. Dr. Zeetser was referred to me by my insurance company. After major surgery, I am able to walk, run and wear high heels within 4 months. I am really appreciative to him. I couldn't recommend any doctor more than him. I have been to many doctors in the past for other things and he really spends the time and gives personal attention. He also returns phone calls at any time of the day and weekends. I couldn't be happier with him. Thank you.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1174887
22/05/10 5 5 5 5 I'm really impressed. He spent more time with me than any other doctor. The digital X-rays were amazing. Very knowledgeable and helpful. He really helped me. I highly recommend.
Paid (or co-pay): $1200
RID: 1056260
13/12/09 5 5 5 5 My surgery turned out great. Almost no pain. I took 1 Vicodin, that's it! I am looking to getting my other foot done. His office is so clean and high tech. Best doctor's office I have ever seen. Thank you
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
RID: 1041709
23/11/09 5 4 5 5 Great doctor, very nice does not rush through your appointment take what time is needed. Beautiful surgery results.
RID: 803433
01/03/09 5 5 5 5 I had a great experience. My foot surgery turned out great. I really recommend him to anyone. Don't be fooled by imitators.
RID: 657875
05/08/08 5 5 5 5 This doctor is definately one of the best. I don't know what the other person is talking about. He healed a wound on my ankle that I had for 11 months and failed all care by other supposed wound specialists and he did it in 4 weeks. He saved my life. I was able to get off of diability and regain my life. If he charged me $1000 for something, I would gladly pay it. Dr. Zeetser, you rock!!
RID: 635516

10/07/08 1 1 1 1 He charged $100 for me to borrow my own xrays when I had to visit another doctor after he messed up my toe surgery!
Insurance: Medicare
See Responses
RID: 429264
15/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Zeetser is a very knowledgeable and helpful Doctor. He treats wounds very rapidly and does his best to expedite all healing. I am extremely satisfied with him and will have him treat my injuries or other problems for many years to come. Also unlike other podiatry offices that I have been to, his office doesn't have a noxious odor, it is very clean and hygienic.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 55243
08/11/06 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. I had a great experience with my foot surgery and my results were great. I highly recommend this physician to anyone with any foot or ankle issue.
Insurance: United Healthcare