Rate Dr. Gordon Searles

Dr. Gordon Searles's Ratings

I find Dr Searle's very knowledgeable and very personable. A skin condition that I have had for many of years and seen many dermatologist, Dr. Searle's seems to have pinpointed a treatment that is actually clearing it up. Thank you Dr. Searles

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

he misdiagnosed my daughter terribly 12 years ago. misdiagnosed me 12 years ago by giving a non approved drug (of which my family dr. told me to not take and chewed searles out for giving me one pill!! then misdiagnosed a friend in which he lost his leg due to cancer!!! he is the biggest hack going. oh and he overbilled he health care system about a million. imo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

This doctor, treated my mother for Skin cancer on her nose, he gave her a cream to burn it off and it did nothing but make her more red and even when she complained it wasn't getting any better, he did nothing, went to see another dr. in his office and had to have major treatment with freezing and needles and removed half her nose, as the cancer had spread, now it has spread to her jaw and because he did not treat her properly she is looking at major surgery on both sides of her neck and throat to remove a tumour and lymph nodes.. I would not recommend this doctor for anything more than removing warts!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

He diagnosed an autoimmune disorder that had been undiagnosed or misdiagnosed by other specialists for over 2.5 years.
He saved my life. Need I say more!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2701101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I'm a litte confused with some of the ratings that I've read regarding Dr. Searles and his team! Personally, been a patient of Dr. Searles going on three years now; averageing two treatments weekly. The professionalism I've experienced with Dr. Searles and his staff has been phenomenal to say the least! I found Dr. Searles most personalable, very passionate, caring, knowledgable with awesome bedside manners. Thanks Dr. Searles and keep up the great work!

I also want to extend my appreciation to three other individuals that come to mind that especially standout that need to be applauded. Thank-you Carol, Quinn, and Lisa!

I have and will continue to highly recommend Dr. Searles and his team to anyone! Furthermore, it was through several recommendations from others - that I found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Searles is obviously very passionate about what he does. He always makes me feel at ease and explains things very thoroughly and even scientifically, rather than speaking to me like a child or as ignorant. The fact that he explains things knowledgeably shows me that he is concerned with my understanding about what is being done, and it is often very re-assuring. He has performed two surgeries on me. Both went very smoothly and I was very calm. His staff have been nothing but friendly to me and I would go back to him without hesitation for any future skin issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I had 2 different appt. with this dr. The first one he barely looked at me. After taking info, he did not bother to get off his chair to look at my eyes. The problem was under my eye lids and I was told that you needed a special instrument to see the cells. He told me to com right back if the problem didn't clear. So I finished the medication and called back. I was told I couldn't get another appt. for 2 weeks though I told the receptionist that I was to come back right away.

When I returned while sitting and waiting for him to come in I read a certificate on the wall saying that he got the best doctor of the year award. I am thinking that I do not know how that happened as his bedside manner is ZERO. He does not even get off his chair to examine you. He then walks into the room with another man. Does not even introduce him and then proceeds to yell at me for taking so long to come back. I told him exactly what he told me and what his receptionist said, Did not make a difference. Still SAT in his chair and did not get up to look at my eye. I would NOT go back to this man if he was the last dermatologist on earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr Searles is an excellent dermatologist. However his front line staff are extremely rude which does not give the doctors office a good impression. The staff need to be trained on compassion and patience especially when dealing with patients bookings over the phone!! They need to fix their attitude!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Wonderful doctor. I'm young and have very little experience with healthcare until recently. Dr Searles was the first specialist I've seen. He compassionate, he listens and shows genuine empathy towards his patients. I'm also touched by his personal battle with skin cancer and I'm lucky to have him in our province.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2644756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Dr Searles books more patients than he can possibly attend to. Most recently, his stress is starting to show. He's actually yelling the staff. You can for sure hear it! Staff used to be the same for the most part, now, high frequent turnover is obvious. I used to think he was THE guy to see. Now I'm not certain.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2591497].votes_count ]]