Rate Dr. Rebecca L. Fitzgerald

Dr. Rebecca L. Fitzgerald's Ratings

Dr. Fitzgerald is the best!! She always does my Botox and I wouldn't go to anyone else. She's fast and gives me the most natural results. People can't even tell I've had Botox. They just always say how beautiful and youthful my skin looks. Love her!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

I received the Vbeam skin laser treatment for my acne scars and I am so glad I did it! The Vbeam skin laser treatment was well worth it and my skin looks 100% better. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fitzgerald.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fitzgerald is amazing! She is the first derm i've ever seen and I can't believe how wonderful she is! She was caring, on time, and listened to everything I had to say!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Fitzgerald for many years and cannot recommend her highly enough. She is an expert in many areas of cosmetic dermatology (she teaches other dermatologists) and is never in a rush to finish a procedure. She is honest and open and her charges are extremely fair, given her training, expertise and time spent with you. I recommend her without reservation. A lovely, caring woman.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

If you are looking for the best dermatologist in Los Angeles, look no further than Dr. Fitzgerald. She is a true artist when it comes to your skin and will listen to all of your concerns! :)

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Went for Ulthera and SO HAPPY with the results! I was recommended to her by my friend and will never go to another dermatologist again!

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Fitz by a friend because I was wanting more information on Sculptra. Dr. Fitzgerald was so great, and assured me that I was a good candidate for Sculptra. I booked another appointment with her to undergo the non-invasive treatment, and I couldn't be happier with my results! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone in need of an experienced and caring dermatologist.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr Fitzgerald for Sculpra. It was the best decision I have made in a long time. She was very knowledgeable and helpful...not to mention on time! Thanks Dr. Fitzgerald! I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

She made me look 10 years younger in an hour! She used sculptra, juvederm, botox, restylane and a laser.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag