Rate Dr. Richard David Glasgow

Dr. Richard David Glasgow's Ratings

Dr. Glasgow was recommended to us as we relocated to Birmingham. My kids were 5 and 1 1/2 at the time and are now almost 13 and 10. Dr. Glasgow has the best cheerfully patient and kind bedside manner. It is apparent that Dr. Glasgow keeps currently well-versed with evolving pediatric medicine and but holds reasonably tight to his conservative views and experiential commitment to caring for children of all ages. I have never had to wait for an appointment or have a hard time seeing him. He gives me "all the time in the world" when it's our turn in the office. He is the epitome of a Pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2142804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

Love him! He's been my sons pediatrician since birth and we think he's the best there is. He doesn't give out the antibiotics freely (which I love) and he's always thorough in his exams. He's calming and friendly and always tries to engage the child. My son is now 12 and I'm already dreading the day he can't see us anymore. Would definitely recommend him. He's great :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2142803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Glasgow has been our pediatrician for 20 years. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He also spends lots of time answering all of your questions. We have a special needs child who is now an adult and he still treats her. I cannot imagine not having him to help with her care. He is amazing! Our granddaughter is now using him and we have other friends with infants who now use him. Everyone loves him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2142802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Glassgow is very kind. He is very attentive and truly listens to the patient's concerns. I would recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2142801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

It has been a while since we have seen him as my 3 children are grown. This is the best Dr. of any kind I have ever known. He is a standard bearer. Never did I leave the office with any question left unanswered; even the questions I did not know to ask, he always covered. Sensitive to needs, kind, gentle,professional, highly intelligent,and pleasant to the nth degree. And one of my children had special needs, many of them, and repeatedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2142800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Glasgow is very attentive and has a wonderful way with children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2142799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2007

Dr. Glasgow is great! He remembers his patients well and personalizes his conclusions based on the person's history and takes into account how the person feels about treatments, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2142798].votes_count ]]