Rate Dr. Gary H. Miller

Dr. Gary H. Miller's Ratings

You cannot get an appt with Dr.Miller you have to see a PA, David seems well versed but he is very impressed with himself and talks non stop, you can't get a word in to tell him your problem, if you could he has no interest in what you are saying. He has already decided before testing what he thinks you have. Jodi is cold and rude and acts like she is disgusted by you. That would or might be dismissed if you actually got any care. If you had a real urgent issue you would have to go to Med-Help as I have, you cannot get through on the phone, the front desk person is the rudest most inept, disorganized, rude and incompetent person they could have hired. There are 10 people for every job - you mean this is the best they could do! The aggravation and frustration from dealing with the office staff is what drove me away. It is not worth it,bottom line is the staff runs the office and they are all incompetent. Run do not walk away from this choice - it is a choice to be treated with respect.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Miller's a pilot, like me, and I've seen him for FAA Flight Physicals since 1987. Over the years he's referred me to other physicians for those rare opportunities I have for medical care. Always nice to visit; feel like I'm going in to see an old friend.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Miller is thorough, knowledgeable, and kind. He was especially patient with me and spent a lot of extra time talking to me about my concerns and options.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

In my many phone and personal interactions, the staff in this office is consistently rude. Dr. Miller's assistant lies, saying she has left messages or called in prescriptions when that has not been the case. Surely in a time of high unemployment, this practice could hire staff who would treat patients with a modicum of courtesy. Dr. Miller himself, while knowledgeable (I think), is patronizing, pedantic, and took over a week to return my call when I got a very disturbing lab report. Subsequent to that, I had someone accompany me to an appointment just to assess him and that person said he would not be able to work with Dr. Miller on a long-term basis. While Dr. Miller has been comprehensive in his testing, I just don't feel like he's a doctor I can relate to. That, compounded by the rudeness of his staff, will drive me to look elsewhere.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

I travel quite a distance to see Dr. Miller. He is by far the best doctor I have had. He came to the hospital every day to see me. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

While the office staff are unusually apathetic an unhelpful, Gary Miller is patient and attentive. He has taken the time to call me at home on several occasions, which is a rare modern courtesy. His recommendations are thoughtful and he shows genuine concerns over his patients' health. I have found him uncommonly sensitive and responsive to my complaints.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Have been with Dr. Miller for a number of years and he is the best doctor I've ever had.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2008 | flag

He is slightly paternalizing but I didn't really mind it. He was helpful and called me personally to tell me my lipid tests results.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2006 | flag

He is consistently late (typically over 1/5 hours wait in the waiting room and then another 1/2 hour to 45 min. in the exam room). His staff is consistently impatient and disrespectful. He does not spend sufficient time with his patients or listens to their actual concerns, generally dismissing them as unnecessary or juvenile. I was consistently treated like a untrustworthy child who couldn't be trusted with following instructions or explaining problems. I would not recommend him to anyone

Submitted Nov. 7, 2006 | flag