Rate Dr. Eva M. Coggin

Dr. Eva M. Coggin's Ratings

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

I broke my tooth and was in a lot of pain. The office took me right in and the doctor had time to fix my tooth the same day which was nice knowing that I called two other offices and the wait was 1 week!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Told me I had 3 cavities, which raised a red flag as I have never had one in my life. Said my 5 year old with very good dental habits had 2 cavities. Went and got a second opinion. I had one cavity, my daughter had NONE. Yes they were going to DRILL on a 5 year old for cavities that did not exist. We had to see a different dentist recently, which would be a third opinion. My daughter is still cavity free, go figure. Either she lied or isnt cant do a proper exam/read an x-ray, its one or the other.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

This office and the staff are very pleasant. The doctor was helpful and caring. definitely will recommend

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

I came to this office for second opinion because I was told i had gum problems. I am so glad that I did. The doctor explained it to me so well and I couldnt understand why I was not told that before by all the other dentists I have seen. very nice office, will recommend to everyone

Submitted Jan. 31, 2010 | flag

My daughter who is 10 years old was very fearful of the dentist due to past experience. I took her to see this dentist because my friend recommended I go there. Dr Coggin was very patient with my daughter. She made her very comfortable and her fear was lessened. She had a very good experience there and now askes me occasionally when our next appointment is.

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

I took my 2 year old for his first dental check up, The wait was 55mn, very hard to keep a toddler still for that long then another 25mn once inside. The doctor finally came in, checked my son's month very quickly as another patient was waiting in the next booth.She told me everything is fine and that he needs to come back again in 1 year. A month later Dr Coggin filled in my son's school form and in it she put that he needs restorative care due to cavities. I asked them about it and the rude receptionist told me that's what the dentist remembers(apparently she did not write anything in his file)I tried telling her what the dentist had told me during the visit. She went to the back and spoke to her and she put a cross on the first box and checked the other one and initialed it (very unprofessional). Now I have to take my son to another dentist to know if he does have cavities. All due to the lack of professionalism and work ethics of this dentist. Reception staff also very rude

Submitted June 30, 2008 | flag