Rate Dr. Jordan R. Oland

Dr. Jordan R. Oland's Ratings

Horrible!! It was my first time going. Given that I was new to the office I had a hard time getting to the location. The receptionist was rude, lecturing me about punctuality and how I even was at the wrong location. She was no help what so ever. Due to the horrible experience of first ever contact I refuse to go back. I didn't even get a chance to see the DR. She could of been more helpful given that it was my first experience ever. I admit, it was my fault for not making sure I was attending the wrong place. Had I'd been given that information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Oland is very compassionate and takes a lot of time to answer questions and even after hours in emergency situations. I've never come across such a kind and caring doctor before and he has been a blessing for us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I dont understand how everyone is having such great reviews with him. He is horrible. Refuses to help me with my problem. Suggests use something over the counter, when that does not help. I also had to tell him I had an infection and for him to prescribe medication for me. He failed to notice it three times.

Still in pain and looking for a new doctor. Would not recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Came back to this Dr. because he helped me deliver my first daughter, he was there with me every step of the way. He is very kind, he has helped treat my two other sisters one for a cyst and the other on a pregnancy. He used to see you himself at every visit, now he has a nurse attend you. They bring you to your room within 30 minutes, the Dr. spends about 5 in your room, he asks if there's any questions but your mind goes blur, and you think of a million questions later. This office has changed, but I trust him to do a good job, I'm paying money out of pocket for this Dr. because I know he is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Oland saved my life. I was viciously ill for a year when it was discovered I had several large fibroid tumors that were enlarging my uterus, causing several other health concerns. He acted fast and surgery/recovery was a breeze. I have two tiny scars and feel like myself again. I would recommend Dr. Oland to anyone who is having issues like this. He was very kind and up front, professional and I am glad to have met him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I love him! He is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He took care of me for both my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1903376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

I love Dr Oland! Ive had 8 kids and first 5 I had another Dr and for the 6th I had to change and found Oland who I soon Became to like 10x more then my other Dr and he was my Dr for last 4 of my kids and I wish I would found him sooner and my husband thinks he great!!! He has gone out of his way and everyone on the staff at hospital thinks hes great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1903375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

My husband was the one that found Dr. Oland and we are very pleased how nice and how much knowledge he has. He makes you feel so comfortable like you have known him for yrs. He truly cares about you and your concerns. He even listens to what you have to say. I would highly recommend him he will be delivering my son in January.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1903374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

I love Dr. Oland! He is the best OB I have had (out of 4) and I can't imagine there being a better one out there. He is so patient and knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. He takes the time to get to know you and develop a relationship with you and is never in a hurry to get done with your appointment. You can tell he cares about his patients! I will recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1903373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

After a bad experience with another doctor who refused to sterilize me, I went to Dr. Oland. He insisted on giving me lots of information on sterilization and made me wait a week to think about it some more, but he still respected my wishes and gave me the sterilization I wanted. He also made me aware of another sterilization method called Adiana that will leave me as a candidate for IVF if I change my mind (Essure leaves springs sticking out a bit into the uterus). He is a good doctor, very respectful of my wishes, very knowledgeable. The Adiana procedure went smoothly and he even took out the Implanon that my former doctor had put in too deep. Despite the difficult removal it is healing up very nicely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1903372].votes_count ]]