Dr. Annik Adamson

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Annik Adamson has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 5351536
17/04/14 5 4 1 1 Posted last summer, this is an update. My foot pain was not resolved and new pain was created by inserts she made because nothing else had changed. This was also opinion by other practitioners and was most logical reason. Doctor was rude; she told me not to talk, squeezed my feet which created more pain, picked up the inserts and walked out of the exam room saying she could not please me! I found the staff to be nice and I found some of the other poster's negative comments to be true with my experience.
RID: 2916869
17/10/13 5 5 5 5 I rate AA Podiatry as 5 stars for these reasons: great doctor, great staff, convenient appointment schedules, clean facility, efficient insurance processing, and genuine concern for patient health and well-being. (Love that she has her own x-ray machine!) I found this office in August 2012 after a friend encouraged me to look one more time for a podiatrist to help me solve my long-term problems. After a consultation with my then, current doctor about my worst feet problems, I felt there had to be other options and I just needed to find the “right” doctor. When I found Dr. Adamson, I found “The Right Doctor.” Rather than quote me options from an old textbook, she devised "The Plan" that resulted in my walking pain free for the first time in years. My 12 mile walks can now be done with a smile on my face; I have been unstoppable ever since my Winter 2012-13 surgeries. My very highest ratings are for this doctor and her staff, and my gratitude for every pain-free step I take.
RID: 2706564
11/07/13 5 5 5 5 Called office that morning and got appointment within a week as a new patient. Then several hours later called again with a 12:30 slot that day. I feared a long wait but tat was not so. Staff was very friendly and the doctor was professional and had a good demeanor. She explained my condition, offered several options for treatment, mentioned a brace I old buy at the pharmacy and the came up with a less costly option that worked well for me. I left very pleased. The next day I received a welcome letter in the mail! How many doctors do that??? I would recommend the practice for podiatry needs.
RID: 2664359
28/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Adamson is the BEST! She took the time to diagnose my issue, discuss every possible option with me, and took the time to answer all of my questions regarding my options. As she wrote the prescription for me she told me exactly what to do if they tried to charge me too much for it, that did not happen but I was prepared because of her if it did. She ordered blood work for the medication I'm taking and called me at work that afternoon to tell me the results and to reschedule my follow up. She rescheduled the follow up herself with me on the phone! I was not transferred to the front desk...I've never had a doctor do that before and I'm 43 years old!!!! I will be going to her for as long as I'm on this medication and beyond. I highly recommend her! I felt comfortable and well taken care of by her!!
RID: 2662966
26/05/13 5 5 5 5 Extremely knowledgeable and very patient in diagnosis and treating my 86 yr old mother who had dementia. Rare to find a doctor who cares about the elderly who have limited mental ability. Dr. Adamson was so caring, warm and made my mother feel safe and cared for.
RID: 2383371
24/07/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Adamson is the best podiatrist I have ever been to. She was very helpful; explained my problem and gave me several different ways to solve my problem. I will certainly return to this practice. Dr. Adamson went above and beyond the call of duty for me many times. I would recommend her to any of my friends and coworkers.
RID: 1642738
23/11/11 2 1 1 1 I did not like how the doctor offered and inforce a product without informing me the pricey price. I was displeased to have to pay for the item she presented as a if it was a sample. Made me feel as if I had to have it to try then to check back in for a follow up with no inprovement. The staff seemed nice however I noticed it seemed to be a different face almost every visit. I believe I've been loyal enough to say, that I will NOT be returning.
RID: 1629713
09/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Adamson is top-notch as we say in the military! A knowledgeable and caring professional she took time to explain what I needed to know. She wasn't in a hurry to chase me out to move on to her next patient. She fitted me for orthotics to replace the "military one size fits all" inserts I was using - BEST money I've ever spent!  Respond
RID: 1527532
01/09/11 1 1 1 1 This office had the rudest staff, I waited for almost 30 minutes to be seen. The doctor was very rude herself did not have any facial expression on her face except for mean, rude and not so warm personality! I wasted my money and time I DO NOT recommend anyone to come to this office. They basically care only about selling and pressuring patients to buy their products. Lastly the Doctor did not solve my issue!
Insurance: Tricare
Paid (or co-pay): $400
RID: 1470851
22/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Adamson correctly diagnosed my problem, made a cast of my foot for custom inserts, recommended a type of shoe, to try to heal without surgery and told me it would take a long time. She was right. The inserts worked and it took a long time to heal but I healed completely and could not be happier with the results. Wonderful doctor and great staff.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1119203
03/03/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Adamson has been treating my Mother, Husband and myself. She has solved every problem that we have presented her with in a timely and professional manner. I will not go anywhere else for podiatry. I cannot praise her and her staff for their friendly and professional treatment. She and her staff are the absolute best.
RID: 1091481
28/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Adamson is the Best! The treatment she provide was excellent goes to show she is extremely knowledgeable! Her staff members are caring and professional.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 926202
01/07/09 5 5 5 5 $25 is the standard copay for specialists in Aetna. Dr. Adamson is the best podiatrist I've found in this metropolitan area (and I do my homework.) She takes the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment in layman's terms (if you don't already understand it.) Was extremely helpful and accommodating with her schedule.
RID: 746865
19/12/08 3 1 1 2 For $25, I got nothing. I knew what I had going in, and she said, "Yea, that's probably what you had"...... . They gave me paper shoes to wear, and I slipped on their linoleum tiles. My back hurt for HOURS, as I have a back injury. If it had been any where, I'd have had to file an accident report.... Basically, her advice was to send me to a show store to buy shoes. Guess what? The shoe stores doesn't have the shoe recommended in black. So I have to wait WEEKS for treatment. Meanwhile, the shoe store -- the one with advertisements in her office -- has arch supports specifically made for my condition (plantar fasciitus) -- but she didn't bother to tell me about these. And they didn't have them in my size, even though I have an average sized-foot. After the store, Metro Run & Walk, special ordered me a new arch support -- Oops! It's mis-labeled! I have to wait again. So in short: Insurance company got a $142 claim, I paid $25, and weeks later have NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. Still in pain.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
See Responses
RID: 511602
12/02/08 5 5 5 5 I found the doctor to be very helpful & knowledgable. My son had broken his feet in a bizarre way, and she had a good sense of humor about it. She took the time to explain the x-rays and answer all our questions. I would definitely go back to her if I needed to.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 226024
23/03/07 5 4 4 Did surgical procedure with min. of pain and quick recovery. Less pain and quicker recovery than 3 other similar procedures Good attitude.
RID: 54926
07/11/06 5 5 5 Best podiatrist I've ever been to - doesn't restrict treatment by what the insurance will pay. Willing to spend time to discuss options. Will skip lunch to see you (as she did with me when I had a broken toe.)
Paid (or co-pay): $30