Rate Dr. Oksana Senyk

Dr. Oksana Senyk's Ratings

She has been my doctor for 6 years now and yes you may have to wait awhile for her. But when you do see her she will take up to an hour with you to figure out what is going on.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

I was referred to dr senyk and had an appt for 1:30. I had not been seem by 4:00. I left. No one ever called to check on me or reschedule. She has moved locations several times.i was shocked at her nurse's attitude and lack of concern about me. I have changed to a doctor in a reliable practice as this was unprofessional behavior.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Senyk has a wonderful bedside manner, very professional, extremely knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend her.

Submitted March 5, 2007 | flag

One of the most compassionate doctors I've ever met. She is very to the point and wants to get to the cause of your problems. I put my trust in her completely. She makes you feel at ease and comfortable.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2006 | flag